Merry Christmas to all posters.

I know it is a bit off topic but as I mainly post in this part of the forum maybe the mods will let it slide this 1 time.

I would like too wish all the posters and mods/testers/Matt-Sega a great Christmas and a very happy new year.

May your worst player turn out to be your biggest suprise and bring you great fun,

All the best for the new year!

Daylight.

So Football Manager ruined your christmas? I am not being nasty, but you should get out more.

Speare those jokes for kids like you. It was a way of saying "this game stinks".

I don't think you're going out too often if you have 3000 posts on this forum.

Speare those jokes for kids like you. It was a way of saying "this game stinks".

I don't think you're going out too often if you have 3000 posts on this forum.

Why refer to my age?

I agree, I am not willing to get abused, anyone watching ITV with all the army salutes, fair play to them

i know it is a bit off topic but as i mainly post in this part of the forum maybe the mods will let it slide this 1 time.

I would like too wish all the posters and mods/testers/matt-sega a great christmas and a very happy new year.

May your worst player turn out to be your biggest suprise and bring you great fun,

all the best for the new year!

Daylight.

merry christmas everyone, hope santa brings you what you want........a fm title. Dont forget to party a little, just a little.

Happy new year and happy new football manager

I hope Santa's good to you all! I've just arranged some of the presents under the tree into a 4-1-2-1-2 formation.

I hope you're prepared.

When those presents come crashing to the floor, someone's bound to say "it's your tactics mate" ;)

Have a pleasant Yule

I was meant to be going to the pub at midday but I've not wrapped any presents yet and I've still to go to the shop and get a couple of bottles for people. :(

Good God! Then what are you doing on here? Run man there is booze to be consumed! And have a pint for those of us who are starting to think they may be in work until five.

I hope Santa's good to you all! I've just arranged some of the presents under the tree into a 4-1-2-1-2 formation.
I hope Santa doesnt appear and say, "Now he hasnt done a very good job, maybe it was his tactics", but seriously. Merry Christmas Everyone.

Its been a rough year - both globally and in my personal life - and I'd like to take a moment to express my heartfelt appreciation of you folks here in the community.

Thanks to the lads at SI for making a great game, one that has provided many hours of solace and enjoyment.

Thanks to the mods, who volunteer their time and take a ton of flack from the fringe element, for keeping this place clean and family-friendly.

Thanks to all you posters who make this community what it is, and especially those of you who take the time to post intelligent, rational, helpful, and constructive comments. We may not always agree, but I always enjoy chatting with you!

This community has been a place of happiness for me at a tough time.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to each and every one of you!

Its been a rough year - both globally and in my personal life - and I'd like to take a moment to express my heartfelt appreciation of you folks here in the community.

Thanks to the lads at SI for making a great game, one that has provided many hours of solace and enjoyment.

Thanks to the mods, who volunteer their time and take a ton of flack from the fringe element, for keeping this place clean and family-friendly.

Thanks to all you posters who make this community what it is, and especially those of you who take the time to post intelligent, rational, helpful, and constructive comments. We may not always agree, but I always enjoy chatting with you!

This community has been a place of happiness for me at a tough time.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to each and every one of you!

Merry christmas Amaroq and merry christmas everyone. Let's look forward to another year of Football Manager.

Merry Christmas Amaroq and peter and everyone else. :)

Thank you SI for creating great games like FM and NHL EHM (I really hope that game comes back one day :().

Thank you mods to minimizing the daily chaos on the boards.

Thank you all my friends on the boards.

Thank you CSE for voting me as the 3rd best 'User of the Future'.

2008 has been a great year, and I wish everyone success (yes, even you LLM-ers!) in 2009. :D

Firstly, I agree with Amaroq and everything he says. It has been difficult lately for everyone, everywhere what with credit crunch and terrorism etc. but it's that time of year where all the worries disappear for just one day. Seeing the smiles on everyones faces as the rip open presents and sit down to their turkey looking like fools with fake moustaches on and hats brings a tear to my eye. But I'd also like to thank the SI crew for making such a wonderful game (even though I'm currently not playing it). Despite the little bugs, you guys have worked extremely hard to perfect this game, dedicating your time to patches and problems.

Have a very merry Christmas and I hope Santa is good to you all*

*His progress can be found here

Merry Christmas Amaroq and peter and everyone else. :)

Thank you SI for creating great games like FM and NHL EHM (I really hope that game comes back one day :().

Thank you mods to minimizing the daily chaos on the boards.

Thank you all my friends on the boards.

Thank you CSE for voting me as the 3rd best 'User of the Future'.

2008 has been a great year, and I wish everyone success (yes, even you LLM-ers!) in 2009. :D

Merry Christmas mate, am I your friend here?

I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow and doesn't drink too much... hell, it's christmas, drink all you like!

Merry Christmas mate, am I your friend here?

I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow and doesn't drink too much... hell, it's christmas, drink all you like!

Every CSE-er is unofficially my friend. :D (check your pm ;))

Hope you all get a white Christmas! :) (as I live in Canada, I usually get a White Christmas every year :D)

Every CSE-er is unofficially my friend. :D (check your pm ;))

Hope you all get a white Christmas! :) (as I live in Canada, I usually get a White Christmas every year :D)

Merry Christmas guys first and foremost.

Living in NZ I have no chance of having a white christmas, a sunny one maybe, but not white!

Archived