Utter Joke

I must of spent about 6000 hours on this joke of a game, i mean at first i thought ok im a noob its going to take a long time to learn the game so 10 careers on im still thinking im not really going anywere here so i took a look on the forums and learned quite alot, but at the end of the day its not your tactic or morale or team talks when raul, rooney, berbatov, Van Nistelrooy, tevez simply miss about 2-3 times as many as they score! I mean im not being a know it all but i'd say probably a decent conference player would maybe put 1 in 3 chances away but 30 million pounds worth of striker is it stupid to expect him to score most of his chances? But even worse it seems that Si now this! Its been 2 patches and except for the injuries and maybe some little tweaking here and there this massive flaw still seems to be in the game!

So Si will this be fixed in the next patch or are you just going to brush it under the carpet?

Have you tried downloading a tactic set from the T&T forum, I too have difficulty master a tactic as the later versions are far more involved (realistic almost), but personally I don't have time or patience to watch each match for 90 mins see where I'm going wrong etc.

I have however downloaded Matts TTF set, and am having some great success with my Birmingham team and as always really enjoying the game. Try downloading it and see if it gives you an improvement :thup:

I also download one of the training schedules as again I don't have the effort to create my own.

Have you tried downloading a tactic set from the T&T forum, I too have difficulty master a tactic as the later versions are far more involved (realistic almost), but personally I don't have time or patience to watch each match for 90 mins see where I'm going wrong etc.

I have however downloaded Matts TTF set, and am having some great success with my Birmingham team and as always really enjoying the game. Try downloading it and see if it gives you an improvement :thup:

I also download one of the training schedules as again I don't have the effort to create my own.

To be honest you shouldn't have to download a tactic to be successful.

TomHAVFC - that's true, but if you're not capable of developing your own it is an option...

Cristian Ronaldo had 3.85 shots per game and averaged slightly more than 1 goal per game - best scoring rate in the league. That, to me, sounds like missing 2 or 3 times as many as you score.

OP - make sure you're patched, and phrase your criticism constructively in future please.

Ta.

To be honest you shouldn't have to download a tactic to be successful.

I am very succesful and I haven't downloaded a tactic. Nor have I put a large amount of work into my tactics. I just use my common sense when developing them, I have 6 tactics, which are based on certain scenarios.

Archived