Expressing opinion

I'm sorry if I'm bothering anyone, I don't want to spam, but just to express an opinion.

At first, I was determined not to write in the forum, at least not until everything is fixed, but I think now is the time to say what I've experienced and how to proceed in my situation. Before the patch I've had all the problems mentioned by other users, but after 9.2.0 it's still the same... Lots of injuries, striker like Carlos Tevez going through goal drought of 1600 minutes without a goal... at least twice a season (!!!), midfielder like Wesley Sneijder (20 long shots) having hit the target once of 32 shots (!!!) and so on, and so on.

So, in my opinion, The Greatest Job On Earth is FM08 and nobody can convince me I'm wrong. And the cure is - just forget about the latest edition of the game (despite you've paid for it) and just play FM08... and that's what I intend to do.

ps.

I have screenshots of all the things mentioned above, but I don't thing I'll be coming back to the forum.

Thank you for being patient to read this.

So, in my opinion, The Greatest Job On Earth is FM08 and nobody can convince me I'm wrong. And the cure is - just forget about the latest edition of the game (despite you've paid for it) and just play FM08... and that's what I intend to do.

You mean FM 08 with confidence bug, registration bug,super tactics with 3 AM's, corner bug, DM bug, missing whole leagues in DB (Turkish 2B), flawed farrows , barrows , sarrows,unbelievably clinical strikes, some million different strikers scoring 50 goals in 50 matches, average goals per game being double then IRL, etc.....

Yeah, as you can see FM 08 was that great. Or you choose not to pay attention on all of the above then?

FM 09 is not world record breaking game , but at least is way better then that.

If you want to make a point, why not stay and here and try to make one, makes you more believable. Right now I won't take seriously too much anything you said, because you aren't gonna try to prove me wrong, makes you too easy. The game is no COD 4, but for a Football Management sim, it is miles above the rest.

Archived