A Couple of Scouting Questions

Two things:

Are you unable to scout players pre-season? My Ass Man told me about a few players, I would like to scout them but appear to be unable to. I can't even often trials at the moment and that puzzles me as I have one preseason game under my belt already.

What does the "Roaming" checkbox on the Scout Assignments dialogue mean? I've never been able to select it, but I'd love to know what it means.

Others may know more than me but I'd imagine it unlikely to be able to scout players pre-season (unless their club is playing?) You can get report cards on them though right?

Roaming, as far as I am aware, just means they are free to wander around (within a nation/zone you selected or across the globe I do not know).

Others may know more than me but I'd imagine it unlikely to be able to scout players pre-season (unless their club is playing?) You can get report cards on them though right?

Roaming, as far as I am aware, just means they are free to wander around (within a nation/zone you selected or across the globe I do not know).

Nope I can't even get a report card. Can't invite them to a trial, nothing.

That's what I thought Roaming meant, but I've never been able to set it to find out. It's always greyed out so I'm guessing I need more than one scout to enable it.

Nope I can't even get a report card. Can't invite them to a trial, nothing.

That's what I thought Roaming meant, but I've never been able to set it to find out. It's always greyed out so I'm guessing I need more than one scout to enable it.

If you aren't at a big club your scouting will be restricted to certain areas.

Archived