Creative freedom for striker?

A player should be given creative freedom if he has the Creativity, Flair and Decisions attributes at a good amount. A player given CF will do his own thing if he feels the moment warrants it. So you might set the team or player to play a fast, direct game - a player with high CF and high attributes for it will play a short pass more often if he thinks it's a good idea.

Personally, my strikers started playing better with much creative freedom (lowest click of much). I think it also has to do with their PPM's = Moves Into Channels, Likes to Beat Offside Trap, Likes to Round Keeper, Shoots with Power. They are able to score a wider variety of opportunities now.

This is interesting.

Perhaps CF & RWB are things that need to be looked at as a player-specific things within the tactical framework... for example, in my Real Madrid side I currently have:

Capel (Creativity 8) playing on the left, his job is to run and cross... nothing fancy. I rely on his raw pace and crossing skills. Old fashioned Spanish "extremo" in the mould of Joaquin. He plays with CF 10.

Arshavin or Robben on he right. More refined, creative wingers who can cut in, stop, play through balls etc. They have CF 15.

Likewise, upfront I tend to grant Raul more CF than the other strikers...

Interesting concept. Maybe it's very obvious? It just clicked for me.

This is interesting.

Perhaps CF & RWB are things that need to be looked at as a player-specific things within the tactical framework... for example, in my Real Madrid side I currently have:

Capel (Creativity 8) playing on the left, his job is to run and cross... nothing fancy. I rely on his raw pace and crossing skills. Old fashioned Spanish "extremo" in the mould of Joaquin. He plays with CF 10.

Arshavin or Robben on he right. More refined, creative wingers who can cut in, stop, play through balls etc. They have CF 15.

Likewise, upfront I tend to grant Raul more CF than the other strikers...

Interesting concept. Maybe it's very obvious? It just clicked for me.

that's how i play also. i think there's no defenite way about some position's CF. depends on manager prefference and player ability.

Archived