My Managers Names Gone?

This has happened to me too - I saved the game this morning, then loaded it a little later and my surname has disappeared, although first name is still there, and the menu option on the left hand side just says "J." (my initial). Strange as the save game file still shows my full name. Is this a bug?

BTW I am using official firmware and have not changed/updated between saving the game and loading again (i didn't even remove the Fmh disc from the psp)

Maybe it is because you put a space in your surname, as on the original FMH my manager name kept on disappearing.

No I haven't - and - strangely enough, after posting that message last night I loaded the game again and, guess what, now my first name has disappeared too! :mad:

• SI Staff
No I haven't - and - strangely enough, after posting that message last night I loaded the game again and, guess what, now my first name has disappeared too! :mad:

That sounds very odd - do you have any third party add-ons installed (ie. database updates etc.) ? - if so can you email them to me so I can see if they're part of the cause (marc.vaughan@sigames.com).

That sounds very odd - do you have any third party add-ons installed (ie. database updates etc.) ? - if so can you email them to me so I can see if they're part of the cause (marc.vaughan@sigames.com).

I haven't got any add-ons, but I will send you the save game file if that helps.

Archived