2 great regens

Nice midfielder!

Hope he works out for you. I signed someone with similar stats at the age of 19 (around 135 CA and 198 PA) for 30 million dollars and his average rating after playing 2 full seasons with me as Chelsea was only 6.45 or something ridiculously low.

Some awesome finds there mate.

Try finding them without genie, feels far more rewarding !! Personally I like to do the hardwork and find them myself/scouts.

ludoviciaz2.jpg

w1024.png

One of my world class regens, I have 6-7 :p His mental stats are outstanding for his age.

I scouted this guy, and i just checked genie for his potential.... he's amongst the top15 (lazy to check his actual position & potential) best potential players in the whole save, jeej :D. Hasnt performed greatly though, so his value decreased a bit...

Interesting fact, he started to score way more after i applied 9.2 patch.... which u can see at "last 5 games"

ouattararr1.jpg

Uh. I know this is a really stupid question, how to do I find out my regen's PA in numbers? Like I only know how to see it in " assistant stars".Thanks.

Your not realy meant to see them, you have to use a cheat program to see regens pa/ca numbers.

I would kill for any of those regens. I bet you if you place the regens listed here so far, by themselves against my team of 11 plus substitutes, those regens would still beat us.

Then again, I love playing in obscure leagues. :D

Great finds, though.

I would kill for any of those regens. I bet you if you place the regens listed here so far, by themselves against my team of 11 plus substitutes, those regens would still beat us.

Then again, I love playing in obscure leagues. :D

Great finds, though.

You might like this one then ;) :

lopezfv5.jpg

w1024.png

Archived