Can you offer your services to another club without adding a new user??

I'm currently playing in the Australian league, and have done pretty well winning 2 championships, 1 pre-season cup and making the AFC champions league semi finals two years running. I've been playing with this club for 2 seasons, but now i want to move on. I know i'm not going to go staright to a huge club like Madrid or Manchester, but i'd like to take on a club in the Spanish second division. Is there any way i can offer my services to that club so they can take me?? And how much experiance do you need to be taken seriously??

I'm currently playing in the Australian league, and have done pretty well winning 2 championships, 1 pre-season cup and making the AFC champions league semi finals two years running. I've been playing with this club for 2 seasons, but now i want to move on. I know i'm not going to go staright to a huge club like Madrid or Manchester, but i'd like to take on a club in the Spanish second division. Is there any way i can offer my services to that club so they can take me?? And how much experiance do you need to be taken seriously??

If their manager is "under pressure" you can declare your interest in the job via their squad screen, although this is quite likely to make your board unhappy.

For a Spanish Second Division team it wont be a whole lot, but it depends entirely on your reputation as a manager.

I found it helps to be unemployed as well.

Currently doing a bit of a career game with Australia, Italy, Spain, England and Sweden in. I spent four seasons in Sweden doing okay in the First Division North. I had a regional rep. But all my job apps failed.

When I resigned though I got a job in Serie C1/A within a week. I'm guessing it makes you easier to sign as a manager? The length of your contract not only protects you from the sack but means teams, theoretically, would have to pay some sort of fee/compensation to sign you. Which might put poorer clubs off.

Just be careful, when you quite your club there's a good chance it'll be lower teams interested, happened to me. And if your planning on delcaring interest in club, be prepared to be laughed off. I played as Brechin in scottish div 1 and beat Hibs twice, then when I was uneployed I declared my interest and was laughed off.

Archived