Is the game worth buying?

what ive seen in the forum there is alot of bugs even with the newest patch

Not really. There are probably a few minor problems, but as is usual for forums they're blown out of all proportion, while most contented people are just playing the game. I know I wouldn't be spamming this place if I wasn't stuck at work... :p

Without a doubt yes. IMHO SI have excelled themselves and reignited my enthusiasm for the game. Yes, there are a few minor problems, but I haven't experienced the thigns that others seem to have gone through. I had one spell in April (of the season), where I picked up a few injuries, but I was playing twice a week for about 6 weeks, so I just dropped training to a minimum, gave players a day off where I could and things settled down again.

There are also many minor details that really make the game more enjoyable, for example, I asked my assistant for a team report and there was a recommendation to sign a player from Scotland "to solve the problem left midfield position". I took a gamble and he turned out to be a class player for me. The assistant manager feedback is a godsend and if you listen to him and try to work things out, it makes the whole thing worthwhile.

I love the 3D (and was very sceptical when it was announced), but it helps me no end to spot tactical weaknesses. For some reason my brain computes the small figures better than when watching little blobs moving eratically across a pitch. The 3D graphics do have some comical moments, but on the whole for the first version it is excellent.

Just my humble opinion.

Archived