Cannot sign injured players on new patch!

hi, just downloaded patch 9.2 for windows pc but i now find that on my new game, i cannot sign chiellini or zapata! They accept a contract but then i get a message saying that they failed a medical (injured)!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is ridiculous as in august 2008, arsenal football club signed Amaury Bischoff ( who is in the game) and he was injured for his medical but arsenal still signed him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi, just downloaded patch 9.2 for windows pc but i now find that on my new game, i cannot sign chiellini or zapata! They accept a contract but then i get a message saying that they failed a medical (injured)!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is ridiculous as in august 2008, arsenal football club signed Amaury Bischoff ( who is in the game) and he was injured for his medical but arsenal still signed him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is there a way around this?

You're implying that prior to the new patch you could sign injured players...

Which is simply not the case as you could never sign injured players anyway.

LOL - I'm surprised people think like this.

As a Chairman whould you spends millions of your hard earned cash on a player who wasn't fit? You'll need to wait until they are back in some sort of training and on almost back to normal

Scouting players will tell you if they are injury prone.

If you think Arsenal bought a player when injured then this would constitute a bug as the AI would have an unfair advantage. If this REALLY is the case ftp a saved game and log a bug on the bugs forum

• 1 month later...

That's really annoying. I have found a very gifted young player and offered him a contract. He was about to sign but then he got injured. Now his contract is running out and he will be without a team for about 3-4 months (for the time he is injured). It means that he won't get any medical care at all. :(

Archived