Board Request..........

In all the games at all the levels, lower leagues etc, I have never ever had a board request granted for extra funds for transfers or extra wages..............is it just me...............or has anybody else had the same problem??????????............is this feature still part of the 09 version????

I've only ever had a board request granted on the PC version, on '08 I think it was managing Newcastle we had a very healthy balance but they were barely giving me anything on transfer funds, so I asked for more and they gave me an extra £8m or something.

I have never had anything granted either, maybe someone from si could confirm whether or not it's possible?

I have had times where I thought it was really strange not to have it granted, for example

I took Pistioese to serie a and finished 5th in my first season, following that I sold a lot of players and had 50m+ in the transfer kitty but still only a very low wage budget of around 30k per week for my second serie a season.

I asked and was refused a higher wage budget so i'd have to say if that request was refused i reckon its impossible to have any requests carried out.

• 3 weeks later...

Once with a team, I forgot. Chelsea were selling Claudio Pizzaro but I didn't have enough funds and I'm not too far off. So I kept sending in my maximum transfer budget request to Chelsea and they kept rejecting. Eventually I got fed up and decided to try requesting from the board (note: At that point of time I haven't got any accepted as well) and amazing they gave me the rest of the sum to buy Pizzaro.

My guess is that you need to have a transfer target and make sure your really desperate for him.

Archived