Patch

Im getting the gane on Christmas day and even though im 27 my girlfriend is making me wait til the day to play it. I have downloaded the new patch from the FM website and was just wondering if this is ok to do when i dont have the game installed yet. Im also dreading the activation problems but when i get through that. I havent played a FM game since 07 so is it a lot better or worse or just more complicated. I struggled with 07 having only a few successes. Cant wait !!!

yeah you can download the patch but dont run it til the game is installed.

Firstly why is she making you wait til xmas day ??? that has the potential to be her worst xmas ever if you get stuck on the laptop !!!

If you wanna be sure that you have no problems and you have to wait for the game - ask her for the booklet to check your activation code - the last thing you wanna be doing is trying to unravel what the numbers are on xmas day ! In case you were not aware they are printed in really unclear dot matrix and it is difficult to tell what is a 1 and what is an I.

I don't get why your age should be relevant. :p

Maybe he's saying that he's too old to believe in Santa, in which case Santa won't be bringing the game anyway :)

Seriously, yes it's much better than previous versions. Also, in my experience anyway, the activation issues were resolved very quickly. Enjoy.

Archived