Can I do it? Could be my greatest achievement ever on FM

laligatablejz8.th.jpg

I decided to take charge of Getafe for some reason. First season was well above what I expected with Uche banging in 37 goals in 45 games and we finished 6th and lost to Real Madrid in the cup final. 2nd season we got off to a great start but I have been waiting for it to all fall apart. So far it hasnt Uche has been in brilliant form, Arshavin on loan has been wicked since he arrived in January, Granero and Bojan on the flanks have been really good aswell. The defense of Gioda, Cahais and Diaz rotating at CB have been pretty solid, Ustari has been sensational between the sticks. As you can see from the league table there is only 8 games left and we are level with Barcelona at the top but these are our final fixtures.

getafefixturesuh1.th.jpg

Some tough games to end the season with, so do you think that my team can do the unthinkable and win the league? Will we hang on to 2nd? Drop to 3rd? Or go on an amazingly bad run and plummet out of the champions league places?

Oh and by the way yes I am very bored, got weeks off work when all my mates are still working the missus is not in until 530 so this forum is the only contact with the real world for the next few hours. Time for a good FM session.

So what do you think will happen?

Have you ever won the league when all you expected was to finish maybe in the top 8?

Good luck mate, i reckon you can at least hold onto 2nd, hopefully you'll take the league though :)

Sadly i've never won the league without expecting it myself (the media never does though), however, i did get promoted from the French National in 2nd place when i was expecting a fight for survival....very pleased with myself :p

Archived