Ridiculous Stadium

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fatboyjohnmulhern:

maybe new wembley was built and watford bought it like man city bought their stadium sort of thing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whs icon_cool.gif

It's good to see that a stadum which wouldn't host the word cup at the start of the game can host it if it becomes big enough at a later date.

Have a look at watford's recent history - and max attendance history to see if you can work out when it was built.

If watford were doing well and needed an expansion and the stadium was expanded so much especially for the world cup - then that would be awesome.

I've seen many stadium expansions, but this is probably the biggest and fastest one so far for me. One thing i've noted though is the debt part. How much is it anyway cause u kind of made it hard for me to read it?

The construction workers who did work on your stadium must have not slept for a whole month or so ... icon_eek.gif They must have stayed awake all this while. Or maybe they employed zombies, since they are already dead and do not require sleep ... icon_biggrin.gif

Ah yes sorry there debt is 33.5 million. It doesnt seem that much considering the amount a stadium like that would cost. However they have won the league a couple of times and are in the champions league. By the way i do not actually manage Watford this is jus something i stumbled upon.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by markporter:

I had a look, it appears that there stadium was increased all in one go immediately after the season they hit champions league. Must be some sort of bug though how can a stadium more than quadruple in size in one season!!!

http://img523.imageshack.us/my.php?image=watfordpw3.png </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like a total rebuild of the ground, and the 89,000 attendances maybe mean they played at Wembley for a while?

Wall, I'm sure by 2020 we'll have floating seats, and holographic avatars. So I definitely think this can be true. LOL.

I think Vicarage Road can expand to support that many people. The design of the stadium has to be a work of Genius though.

This is a bit strange - the expansion capacity in the 8.02 database is listed as 30 000. Does this then mean that the game ignores this field - I would have thought they'd have to build a new stadium - or do they build a new stadium and name it the same?

They must have built a new stadium and kept the same name - this would explain their attendances not being affected by the build - they would just use the old one while the new one was being built and then move in when it was ready.

Archived