I want to go back to 9.1.0!

By starting a new save and selecting 9.1 database, sorry but not sure how to if u want to continue an existing save.

They say the new patch is 9.1 compatible. This means the match engine of 9.1 will be updated to 9.2. So every patch I'll load the match engine remains the same (9.0.2). I'm I right or terrible wrong?

Why would you wanna go back?

9.2.0. is not realistic, this patch is for kids who want to see tens of goalscoring oportunities. Not matter what tactics you play, still the strikers of weaker teams manage to get a lot (an I mean a lot) one-on-ones with my keeper. World class strikers are constantly shooting at the keeper and much more other little things that makes this patch so poor.

Is that okay with you or do I need to provide further reasoning?

I require further reasoning and a letter from your parents :p

Just selecting 9.1 will only give you the 9.1 database, the 9.2 changes will remain. To go back to 9.1 you will need to uninstall the game and then delete all of i's data from my docs etc (remember to save anything you need e.g. tactics, on your desktop before deleting everything) Then reinstall the game and only apply the 9.1 patch :) Unfortunately you will lose any save games because 9.2 saves will not be compatible with a 9.1 only patch.

I require further reasoning and a letter from your parents :p

Just selecting 9.1 will only give you the 9.1 database, the 9.2 changes will remain. To go back to 9.1 you will need to uninstall the game and then delete all of i's data from my docs etc (remember to save anything you need e.g. tactics, on your desktop before deleting everything) Then reinstall the game and only apply the 9.1 patch :) Unfortunately you will lose any save games because 9.2 saves will not be compatible with a 9.1 only patch.

We can't do that because we got it through steam and they've updated the game. So, when I reinstall I get FM2009 version 9.2.0. SI should let me decide if I want to install the patches or not, but they don't. I'm very upset at the way the steam users are treated!

We can't do that because we got it through steam and they've updated the game. So, when I reinstall I get FM2009 version 9.2.0. SI should let me decide if I want to install the patches or not, but they don't. I'm very upset at the way the steam users are treated!

Oh right :confused: That's a pretty poor show IMO. Any chance of a SI response? I always preferredf 8.0.1 on FM08, so I would have been right royally peeved if I was forced to play the inferior 8.0.2.

Archived