Now players have real personalities

I cannot quantify why I feel this, but having played & loved CM/FM for over 10 years I now feel the players have real personalities. The stats are no longer my first indicator, its the staff's reports & an overall opinion based on howthe players play & behave. I dont know how this can ever be improved upon. I have even sold decent squad players because I just dont trust them which is great as the revenue earned is a big bonus, previously I stuffed squads with similar quality players who stayed til they were of no use anymore so I always had a depth to the squad.

I would add that I play at L1/L2 levels, no gallacticos so if anyone has a media star player who is acting out of charachter I cannot comment.

I know exactly what u mean mate...I started a new save with Man city post 9.2 patch and I'm having a real hard time of it , trying to get Robinho settled and playing to his potential, even signed 3 other Brazillians to see if that would help, but nope, he's still "finding it hard to settle in the area" :mad:

On the plus side, I have just confirmed the free transfer signing of Nuri Sahin!!

It's the now-age-old realism v.s. casual gaming problem yet again. Hard to balance it.

Am not complaining, I love it. The only problem is that maybe CM01-02 has now been spoiled for ever for me - usually by Xmas every year I have given up on the "latest FM incarnation" and gone back to that Moukoko/Tsigalko simple-play heaven.

Archived