Ultimate yo-yo club

In my game Crystal Palace has been promoted and relegated from the Premier League 8 straight seasons.

season 1: Promoted after 2nd in league

2: relegated after 19th

3: back up after 2nd place

4: relegated at 19th

5: promoted after 5th and won playoffs

6: relegated at 18th

7: won league to move back on up

8: relgated on final day at 18th

has anyone else something like this occur?

It is happening in my game to West Ham....I really do feel bad, playing them as Arsenal, manage a 1-0 win and Zola got the sack the day after...I like Zola, even as an Arsenal fan

It's happening in my game too :D West Ham relegated in 1st season then promoted in 2nd season :D

How wierd i've never seen that before.

Saulty it's not just the midlands that have better clubs, than walsall, its walsall there are millions of clubs better than them.

Althougth, that was a dig at me and my team, it made me chuckle. Quite funny how wrong you are ;):D

naa, i know we are rubbish, and im sure all our fans will tell you that atm.

Walsall should be happy in League 1

we should be happy in league 1. But with a manager like our we may aswell be in League 2. He is absolutely useless as is the chairman and a handful of the players. Today, at Tranmere, we couldn't change our team around becuase our "manager" had picked a subs bench containing 4 under 20's with no experience and a goalkeeper who can't catch a ball. One of our better players "Paul Boertien" has supposidly stormed out of the ground, and thrown his bags in the car and sped off. WHY?!?! because our "manager" didn't even put him on the bench.

The fans have stook by Walsall through thick and thin, and all they've done is throw it back at is. Load of f***ing ****....

Rant over :)

back on topic: i can't say i've witnessed this "yo-yo"ness but it does happen quite alot irl iirc.

Archived