Bottom of page missing...

When I try replying to a post in the FM09 Records Thread the bottom of the page is missing. I'm sure most seasoned forum posters will know about this thread but if you aren't it's Sports Interactive Community > Football Manager Forums > Challenges, Sign-Ups & Experiments

Although I've not tried on all the other forums and threads it seems to work for other posts both in different sections and different threads in the Challenges, Sign-Ups & Experiments section. Also it works perfectly here.

Bottom Missing :S

This is more annoying than you may think as that is the post I want to reply to!

Please help (pretty please),

Thanks,

BillyMysterio

I'm one of them people that is too loyal to IE though. I'm resigned to having to use FF.

I'll wait to see if anybody has a possible solution that helps me stay with IE, but in the mean time can I ask what are the main differences between FF and IE (I mean like usage etc.) and if you have made the switch did you find it easy to switch (both in terms of installation etc. and switching from one program to another)

I'm one of them people that is too loyal to IE though. I'm resigned to having to use FF.

I'll wait to see if anybody has a possible solution that helps me stay with IE, but in the mean time can I ask what are the main differences between FF and IE (I mean like usage etc.) and if you have made the switch did you find it easy to switch (both in terms of installation etc. and switching from one program to another)

All my mates used FF when i used IE and was telling to everybody that IE is better. But i tried it just once and since then i've never touched IE again. Ie have much more bugs than ff, ie is slower than ff, ie has security gaps ff doesnt.

*Something really important that i forgot. IE crashes all the time i've never had a crash with FF

very easy to switch. install in a minute or two. asks if you want to import your favourites ect from ie. offers faster browsing. you can still use ie if this is the only site you have that problem with. Alternatively download IE8 release candidate 1 and see if that helps.

It doesnt hurt you if you try it. I did and liked it very much. Most of the people that use IE doesnt switch because they don't like changes, they don't really see the benefict of having other browsers. I have 3 atm but only use FF. If you really are an IE fan do what Basketcase told ya and try the new version of IE i haven't tried yet but i don't feel i need cuz i'm happy like i am now.

Nah that doesn't work. And neither does totally resetting IE.

I'm gonna try on a different PC a bit later on. I'll leave another update then.

However if anybody ahs any ideas how to get it to work on this computer feel free to add them! I would rather use this computer because I have FM on this computer so it would be easier all round.

Thanks for everybody's help.

Archived