hi im new to fmh and iv got a couple of questions

i can't play the new fm09 beacause my computer isn't compatible and i thought of getting fmh09 never played it though, so here are a couple of questions.

1. is there a limit on how many seasons you can do

2. is the new 2d any good

3. can you download updates like the one on pc

4. is there a limit on how many saves you can have

5. how many playable countries can you have selected

6. can you manage international teams at the same time as clubs

7. what is the editor like

8. is it more than one player on one psp

9. can you scout players

and if anyone could post some screenies of the match engine player ratings and the tactics screen, that would be great

thanks in advance

1. 30 years

2. Yes. It's got a few problems but it's a first attempt on the PSP hardware.

3. Not patches, but forum users do contribute data updates

4. I think it's only limited by the amount of space on your Memory Stick

5. 4 - 1 with multiple divisions and the other 3 with the top league only

6. Yes

7. Much more limited than the PC version, but the important stuff is there

8. No

9. Yes

• SI Staff
and if anyone could post some screenies of the match engine player ratings and the tactics screen, that would be great

I think that most of the FMH2009 screenshots on the web have concentrated on the 2d view because thats what reviewers have been most excited about.

The tactics are very similar to FMH2008 - ie. they haven't gone the FM PC route, you can still set arrows on player positions to tell them to run forward when your team has the ball (or back when your team lose it, drift wide etc.).

The ratings again are the same as in FMH2008 - ie. a scale of 1-10, no fractions like FM PC has started to use.

(to be honest I prefer the system we've got in FMH - although I'm listening to see what users want and will adapt it for next years game if the majority seem to want us to adopt the FM PC approach for these two areas)

The tactics are very similar to FMH2008 - ie. they haven't gone the FM PC route, you can still set arrows on player positions to tell them to run forward when your team has the ball (or back when your team lose it, drift wide etc.).

(to be honest I prefer the system we've got in FMH - although I'm listening to see what users want and will adapt it for next years game if the majority seem to want us to adopt the FM PC approach for these two areas)

Do NOT make arrows do what they do in FM09 now, please!!

It's the worst change I've ever seen, it makes everything so much more complicated.

For the sake of the game, keep it how it is!

Do NOT make arrows do what they do in FM09 now, please!!

It's the worst change I've ever seen, it makes everything so much more complicated.

For the sake of the game, keep it how it is!

I agree also dont use the pc version keep it how it is please. Its so much easier to undersntad how it is at the moment.

Archived