FM 2008 - no real improvement

Hi everybody,

seems that my previous post was deleted by adminsitrators.

Maybe this one will also be deleted before being posted.

I just want to know if some of you have really noticed REAL improvements in the game since the FM 2006?

The matches are presented the same way,the options are still the same. There are no cahnges in the transfer, training, financial functinalities.

Only new colors and some features but no real changes.

Can you tell me if I'm so wrong?

Thanks

Hi everybody,

I just want to know if some of you have really noticed REAL improvements in the game since the FM 2006?

The matches are presented the same way,the options are still the same. There are no cahnges in the transfer, training, financial functinalities.

Thanks

im sorry but maybe im the only one who thinks this stephaine u are totally wrong.

you only have to look at something like the international managment feature (fmh07) to realise that the people at si are constantly making changes to better the game.

People like Marc and the rest of the team work so hard to making improvments so i think we should be thanking them not having ago at them.

of course stehpaine you are entitled to your opinion i just think it is wrong.-

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hi everybody,

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I assume you're talking about the handheld version since you're in the handheld forums. This makes your title a little strange because you say 2008 is no real improvement but FMH 2008 hasn't even been released yet! So I think you're in the wrong forum. And I disagree. Every FM I've ever bought has been a decent improvement over the previous version. You can tell a lot more work has gone into these than a lot of games that get churned out every year like the EA Sports games etc.

Hi everybody,

contrarly to what you are thinking, I really appreciate FM since the first version 7-8 years ago. each year I buy the new version and I can spend more than 20 hours a week on it.

I really think that the team that produces the game is really good and does a good job. I think you all agree with me.

What I'm trying to say is that (based on the FM2008 demo), I did not see any big change in the game. For example in terms of marketing/financials we still cannot decide the price of the seats, shirts... where other games do propose these options.

These new things can really make a big difference.

I was disappointed when playing with the demo of FM08 because I did not see real changes, no options that make the difference (that's my point). Of course, there are improvements in almost all area of the game but not the one that will make you definitely buy FM2008 instead of FM2007.

In terms of performance (time of saving game) I should admit that there was a huge work accomplished.

fegan789: my name is not stephaine (or stephanie) but stephane. You should come from UK (or english speaking country) I suppose.

Feddemaster: Did I say I didn't appreciate it?

bbuullddoogg: I didn't find any forums about "FM2008 - general"

Does this satisfy you guys?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">bbuullddoogg: I didn't find any forums about "FM2008 - general"

Does this satisfy you guys? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not really. If you look at the Football Manager forum list, the VERY FIRST ONE is: PC/Mac General Discussion. I would think that might be a better bet than a PSP/Handheld forum.

Archived