PDA

View Full Version : If Football Manager 2009 was a woman...

Pages : [1] 2 3

peter-evo
22-12-2008, 22:07
I made a thread like this about FM08 and it ended up quite succesful. Now I want to know how you would describe FM09 if it was a woman.

mr_pimpnuts
22-12-2008, 22:14
An aging MILF was obvious flaws sunbathing naked in next doors garden. You know it's dirty but you just can't stop looking.

backpackant
22-12-2008, 22:19
Angelina Jolie: looks amazing, has obvious points of brilliance, but the odd flaw or two (kids, Brad Pitt in the bedroom, bit too tall), but nothing that would have you kicking her out of bed for farting.

peter-evo
22-12-2008, 22:19
An aging MILF was obvious flaws sunbathing naked in next doors garden. You know it's dirty but you just can't stop looking.
:D:D

I try and lighten the mood and my thread gets lost in moan threads :(

Edit: thanks for the revival :D

vrv
22-12-2008, 22:42
I'd hit FM if it was a women

with a coal truck.

Lukkas_Winchh
22-12-2008, 22:44
If Football Manager 2009 was a woman she would be the 'rebound'

she looks alot like your old girlfriend (FM 2008)
although your old girlfriend had flaws this new girlfriends so infuriating that the old girlfriend is forgiven for all.

in terms of sex when she does put out shes good but it's few and far between and far too inconsistant. it lacks the consistant drive of your previous lover and you long for a fine mix of both your current girlfriend and your new one.

ultimatly shes a quick **** who is messed up, you know it will never be the love affair your old relationship was but you'll keep plugging away in hope that one day she will turn out alot more like your previous girl..

VonBlade
22-12-2008, 22:45
It's Helena from Boxing Helena.

All the important bits are there, but you still wouldn't.

peter-evo
22-12-2008, 22:46
If Football Manager 2009 was a woman she would be the 'rebound'

she looks alot like your old girlfriend (FM 2008)
although your old girlfriend had flaws this new girlfriends so infuriating that the old girlfriend is forgiven for all.

in terms of sex when she does put out shes good but it's few and far between and far too inconsistant. it lacks the consistant drive of your previous lover and you long for a fine mix of both your current girlfriend and your new one.

ultimatly shes a quick **** who is messed up, you know it will never be the love affair your old relationship was but you'll keep plugging away in hope that one day she will turn out alot more like your previous girl..
You put too much thought into that :D Cool post.

nickyboy1981
22-12-2008, 22:49
football manager has turned into the girl you ring every friday night at kicking out out time from the pub, the girl you u use for a shag while you wait for the real thing to come along. did i just disclose to much about myself? :)

Wee Aja
22-12-2008, 22:51
You put too much thought into that :D Cool post.

I thought it was great.
Hats off to him :D :thup:

peter-evo
22-12-2008, 22:52
I thought it was great.
Hats off to him :D :thup:
It's like FM is his woman and he uses the disk to w... well, lets keep it clean ey? Which could prove difficult considering the theme.

Lukkas_Winchh
22-12-2008, 22:53
You put too much thought into that :D Cool post. haha - thankyou, i'm trying to see the funny side of such a tresuared game being completely molestered by third party idiots like steam and softanchor haha

Mike7077
22-12-2008, 22:55
A bit of cosmetic surgery and now I'm in love with her all over again. And even better, so many people don't seem to like her, so she's all mine!

peter-evo
22-12-2008, 22:56
haha - thankyou, i'm trying to see the funny side of such a tresuared game being completely molestered by third party idiots like steam and softanchor haha

- does anyone know where i can get a pirate version? i'm wondering if they run easier then the real thing..
I wouldn't say that.

Liking it Mike :D

My thread is finally picking up, I try and install humour yet it nearly gets lost in the moan threads.

Wee Aja
22-12-2008, 22:56
haha - thankyou, i'm trying to see the funny side of such a tresuared game being completely molestered by third party idiots like steam and softanchor haha

- does anyone know where i can get a pirate version? i'm wondering if they run easier then the real thing..

Oh :(

We could be saying goodbye.
For shame, you started so well too.... :(

VonBlade
22-12-2008, 22:57
Let's all wave goodbye to Lukkas.

peter-evo
22-12-2008, 22:57
Oh :(

We could be saying goodbye.
For shame, you started so well too.... :(
He hasn't pirated anything though, so technically, if he was joking of course ;), hasn't broke a rule.

Mike7077
22-12-2008, 22:58

You do realise you're on the official forums of the game's developer?

VonBlade
22-12-2008, 22:58
^ Technically. Jeez Pete.

"Yeah M'lud. Technically I was downloading completely random binary, it is the merest co-incidence that it happened to be the Led Zepplin discography. What are the chances?"

peter-evo
22-12-2008, 22:59
Hey, let's get my topic, well... back on topic :D

Wee Aja
He hasn't pirated anything though, so technically, if he was joking of course ;), hasn't broke a rule.

I've seen people banned, and the reason was "Crack hunter"
I'd guarantee he's a goner, tbh.

peter-evo
^ Technically. Jeez Pete.

"Yeah M'lud. Technically I was downloading completely random binary, it is the merest co-incidence that it happened to be the Led Zepplin discography. What are the chances?"
:D, Im trying to be supportive, he may have been joking, afterall, why pirate when you have already paid for it.

Lukkas_Winchh
22-12-2008, 23:00
woah, woah, woah! - it was a tounge in cheek stab.

i'm not a pirate. i don't own a pirated version.

..but i do sorta like being called long john silver.. :D

VonBlade
22-12-2008, 23:00
Because I can't be bothered to rip all my CDs?

Oh sorry that was rhetorical.

Lukkas_Winchh
22-12-2008, 23:02

If i get banned for making a joke that the pirated version probbably runs better then the real version i'll be even more dissapointed in SI.. not that i think they perticuarly care.

anyway, i'm sorry if i caused offence, i just wanted to write an elaborate and amusing paragraph or two on if FM was a girl..

VonBlade
22-12-2008, 23:04
Still. To even hint at a crack on the official site is dumber than a box of particularly dumb rocks.

Backing away from it is too late. Just keep quiet and pretend you never said it, otherwise you sound like a guilty child trying to explain quite what that copy of 'big jugs' is doing on his bed.

Wee Aja
22-12-2008, 23:05
Reading back; you might get away with it.
MIGHT.

Lukkas_Winchh
22-12-2008, 23:07

Still. To even hint at a crack on the official site is dumber than a box of particularly dumb rocks.

Backing away from it is too late. Just keep quiet and pretend you never said it, otherwise you sound like a guilty child trying to explain quite what that copy of 'big jugs' is doing on his bed.
riddiclious, i've been a loyal customer for years! - still hopefully its hysteria, through all the problems with the new version of FM everyone on this website has always been very helpfull so i'll be a bit screwed if this does come to fruition.. haha.

does anyone else have a description of FM/woman stylings? or can we just say i'm the winner? :D

..also if anyone reading this knows anything about the XML parsing error please have a look at my thread, a chap gave me some infomation but i've got a question to follow up with.. thanks!

Scott1990
22-12-2008, 23:13
The other playas always score more than my player does... :(

Mike7077
22-12-2008, 23:14
The other playas always score more than my player does... :(

That is pretty much spot on.

Wee Aja
22-12-2008, 23:22
If FM09 was a woman...

It'd be the good-looking girl down the road from me.
She looks nice; I'm sure I could have fun with her; but I've yet to try her out. I'm a little apprehensive tbh because it could lead to all manner of problems.
I'm certain I'll have my hands on her within the next couple of days. :thup:

Mike7077
22-12-2008, 23:23
If FM09 was a woman...

It'd be the good-looking girl down the road from me.
She looks nice; I'm sure I could have fun with her; but I've yet to try her out. I'm a little apprehensive tbh because it could lead to all manner of problems.
I'm certain I'll have my hands on her within the next couple of days. :thup:

You'll need the code tattooed on her back if you want to get anywhere with her. ;)

Lukkas_Winchh
22-12-2008, 23:27
You'll need the code tattooed on her back if you want to get anywhere with her. ;)
hahaha! brilliant!

T4RG4
22-12-2008, 23:30
If FM09 was a woman...

She'd be that exotic type people dont really want to see you with. Not because she's foreign, or due to any form of jealousy (in fact people snigger about your so called love affair) but due to the fact she treats you like dirt only to bring you back with a single cheeky wink and the promise of something good. Time after time...

roooonaldooo
23-12-2008, 00:15
Well if it was the cover guy
i would be worried :D

looknohands
23-12-2008, 00:37
How about slow, injury-prone, about ten years past her prime in terms of appearance, yet somehow has enough personality to make you come back for more day after day?

Coop624
23-12-2008, 02:22
If SI was a woman, she'd be J.K.Rowling, and Harry Potter would be FM. It started off fun, but got more serious as more came out - and less interesting as a result.

earmack
23-12-2008, 03:20
If SI was a woman, she'd be J.K.Rowling, and Harry Potter would be FM. It started off fun, but got more serious as more came out - and less interesting as a result.

09 is Jennifer Aniston, everyone loved her when she was younger but now shes like 45 and far from improving has started to show worrying signs of aging (not a perfect metaphor, more like showing signs of complacency and loss of innovation)

phnompenhandy
23-12-2008, 06:06
Waddaya mean 'if' - Football Manager is my woman. Fortunately my missus has got used to being an FM widow.

baker.simon
23-12-2008, 06:16
If FM09 were a 'woman', it would be a transvestite. Looks good on the outside but there are some nasty bits hidden away!

Nomis07
23-12-2008, 09:27
It would be one of those really brassy women that claim they are very good at doing certain things, but when it comes down to it they just suck.

Romanista1994
23-12-2008, 09:35
If Football Manager 2009 was a woman, I'd be single right now. :(

slipknot67
23-12-2008, 09:50
Originally Posted by Mike7077 http://community.sigames.com/images/fm2009/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=2351102#post2351102)

Roflmao.....funniest post I ever read on here. N1 Mike7077:D:D

greenone
23-12-2008, 09:52
If fm09 was a woman, it would be, nice from far, but far from nice.

CaptainPlanet
23-12-2008, 10:00
scoring to attempt ratio would be about right

MrPompey
23-12-2008, 10:02
FM09 - Its an ex-glamour model that had started to put on weight and whilst still very attractive doesn't take as much care in her appearance as before. Patch 2 was infact a 4 week stint at the health and beauty farm. The results are great and a return of muscle tone, looks and appearance. Whilst showing some minor signs of age, now an experienced operator that you might pretend you could turn down, the reality is that one click of her fingers and you would go running after her :)

CrashOverride
23-12-2008, 10:28
She'd be the one your family hates. They say she's constantly distracting you, takes you away from them for days on end. Your mates arent keen either cause she has you under the thumb they never get to see you any more and as for work colleagues they cant understand why your so grumpy and tired all the time, they say you've changed since you met her. They all agree on one thing, she isnt good for you.

The problem is you agree with them put the problem is you love her and you dont care what anyone thinks. Its her you want and nothing else matters.

Pricey85
23-12-2008, 10:40
I think this thread shows more about some of the posters than i wanted to know to be honest.

I'd say FM would be a nymphomaniac bunny boiler, always great in the sack but every now and then you wish you'd listened to your mates and not given her your number.

CaptainPlanet
23-12-2008, 10:41
FM is like a woman because although the protection is fiddly and annoying, in the end it's worth it.

metal_guitarist
23-12-2008, 11:01
I think we have the best post of the thread so far :D

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 11:01
I think this thread shows more about some of the posters than i wanted to know to be honest.

I'd say FM would be a nymphomaniac bunny boiler, always great in the sack but every now and then you wish you'd listened to your mates and not given her your number.
:D :D, I knew it would end up like this, I did it to add a bit of humour :)

Pricey85
23-12-2008, 11:15
:D :D, I knew it would end up like this, I did it to add a bit of humour :)

Mission sucessful, should brighten up my work christmas countdown. Cheers!

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 11:16
Mission sucessful, should brighten up my work christmas countdown. Cheers!
:D, yeah, I was just fed up with all the moaning and just thought of this.

Arkim
23-12-2008, 11:19
If FM 2009 was a woman, she'd be like any other hooker; I pay to play.

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 11:26
Hardwork
Tease
Confusing
Irrational
Illogical
Expensive
Longer term than most jail sentences

But keeps you coming back for more. When you hit the sweetspot, you're going at it all night!

Ahem.

Btw: Peter-evo - you're too young lad to be starting threads like this! Listen to your mother and stay away from women for as long as possible!

ps for those of you old enough to remember: "playing FM is like making love to a beautiful woman"

CaptainPlanet
23-12-2008, 11:28
Listen to your mother and stay away from women for as long as possible!

Go for men instead.

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 11:29
Hardwork
Tease
Confusing
Irrational
Illogical
Expensive

But keeps you coming back for more. When you hit the sweetspot, you're going at it all night!

Ahem.

Btw: Peter-evo - you're too young lad to be starting threads like this! Listen to your mother and stay away from women for as long as possible!

ps for those of you old enough to remember: "playing FM is like making love to a beautiful woman"
:D :D, HaHa, I knew it would be a hit, everyone is fed up of the moan threads now. Loved your section about me though!
Edit: CaptainPlanet; :p

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 11:32
Go for men instead.

Hmmm...............

PhroX
23-12-2008, 11:35
Hardwork
Tease
Confusing
Irrational
Illogical
Expensive

Ahem

So true. And even though you know all this about her, and what she's doing to you, no matter how many times you try to get rid of her, you always end up in her arms again. She's just got something that no-one (including real women :p) else has.

Daley
23-12-2008, 11:43
If FM2009 was a woman....
She would be the third of three sisters you've been with in the last three years. The first was a real jump up in class for you, she was young, pert and athletic with a lovely face that was enthusiastic to please if a little bit to easy and you could manipulate to do exactly what you want when you wanted.
The second was her ever so slightly younger sister who looked very simular and she too had all the right bits in the right places but for some reason you had to do quite a bit more work on her to get her really going and appreciate all that she had to offer but once you got her trained to your way of thinking she was possibly the best you've ever had!
Now this sister is a little different, she is absolutely stunning to look at although sometimes her dress sense leaves a bit to be desired. However she is a little bit moody and can throw an major strop for apparently no reason leaving you scratching your head as to what the hell is going on. She is then more than likely to switch again for no apparent reason and make you feel like the luckiest guy in the world. She needs quite a bit of training but the potential for you to end with an amazing relationship that will be the best yet and last at least until probably around late October 2009!

Pricey85
23-12-2008, 11:45
Hardwork
Tease
Confusing
Irrational
Illogical
Expensive

Ahem.

Ah a Swiss Tony reference, it was only a matter of time!

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 11:54
Ah a Swiss Tony reference, it was only a matter of time!

:thup: :D

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 12:01
Let's not talk about her being full of bugs too.......

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 12:03
Let's not talk about her being full of bugs too.......
:D,

We had a very bad one in my last thread about Princess Diana that is similar to that.

qualitystreet
23-12-2008, 12:09
Always complaining about a headache/buised shin/torn ankle ligaments.

Otherwise an ideal match as she always runs out of memory and overcharges me for everything.

Also, don't forget, there are three of us in this relationship as I am being cuckolded by Steam :(

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 12:12
Peter-evo: let's not have any bad taste things like this in this thread eh. Princess Diana was a legend.

qualitystreet: good use of 'cuckolded'

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 12:15
Peter-evo: let's not have any bad taste things like this in this thread eh. Princess Diana was a legend.

qualitystreet: good use of 'cuckolded'
I am not introducing anything of the sort, that's why I said "very bad one" I know Diana is a legend. :thup:

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 12:29
I am not introducing anything of the sort, that's why I said "very bad one" I know Diana is a legend. :thup:

Good lad :thup:

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 12:33
Good lad :thup:
Now, lets get this thread back on topic and on track :D

Nomis07
23-12-2008, 12:38
If FM09 was a woman I would upgrade my ram.

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 12:40
:D :D, oh Nomis, :D

Nomis07
23-12-2008, 12:44
If FM09 was a woman, i'd pay anyone who could tell me the activation code to get her fired up and ready to play.

Nomis07
23-12-2008, 12:45
If FM09 was a woman a no CD crack would equal babies.

CaptainPlanet
23-12-2008, 12:46
If FM09 was a woman, the "go on holiday" option would drain your bank balance.

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 12:48
If FM09 was a woman, the "go on holiday" option would drain your bank balance.
Nomis is on fire :D

CaptainPlanet
23-12-2008, 12:50
Nomis is on fire :D

/me checks forum username

CaptainPlanet
23-12-2008, 12:51

It's not your ram, it's your tactics.

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 12:51
/me checks forum username
What? Don't get it

TomHAVFC
23-12-2008, 12:52
Nomis what's came over you? You're on fire
And yes Peter, you are too young to be creating threads like this, remember what I said last night? Leave it till you're older mate. :p

MrPompey
23-12-2008, 12:54
It would be one of those really brassy women that claim they are very good at doing certain things, but when it comes down to it they just suck.

at least there is a plus side then ;)

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 12:55
And yes Peter, you are too young to be creating threads like this, remember what I said last night? Leave it till you're older mate. :p
:D, well it worked, 79+ posts. :), well my mom says exacly the same :D

TomHAVFC
23-12-2008, 12:57
:D, well it worked, 79+ posts. :), well my mom says exacly the same :D

Yeah it most certainly has, and I did promise I would post something in here. Trouble is, I can't thing of anything witty to post :).

Nomis07
23-12-2008, 12:57

Should I be insulted by that? :p

If FM09 was a woman i'd be disgusted by the fact that SI thought it was suitable for 3 year olds and older to play.

bemerry65
23-12-2008, 12:58

Brilliant, made me laugh. Most simple and short ones always the best :)

CaptainPlanet
23-12-2008, 12:58
If FM09 was a woman there would be no transfer budgets. But the stadiums would be pretty.

CaptainPlanet
23-12-2008, 12:59
Most simple and short ones always the best

That's what SHE said. ;)

Nomis07
If FM09 was a woman there would be no transfer budgets. But the stadiums would be pretty.

Haha, that's my favourite.

TomHAVFC

If FM09 was a woman i'd be disgusted by the fact that SI thought it was suitable for 3 year olds and older to play.

Definitely not Nomis, You seem to have had some burst of wittiness :D There you go again with another one :).

peter-evo
Yeah it most certainly has, and I did promise I would post something in here. Trouble is, I can't thing of anything witty to post :).

Go on, anything, Most others have.

God, you really need to slow down abit before you explode.

CaptainPlanet
23-12-2008, 13:00
God, you really need to slow down abit before you explode.

That's what SHE said!

Bluenose_92
23-12-2008, 13:01
FM09 is like my ex. She treats you like dirt, every chance you miss and you probably score once in a blue moon

TomHAVFC
Go on, anything, Most others have.

I'll have a think and when I have a flash of inspiration I'll be on here in a flash.

TomHAVFC
FM09 is like my ex. She treats you like dirt, every chance you miss and you probably score once in a blue moon

Good job she's your ex then.

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 13:03
That's what SHE said!
:D Haha

This is why we need an off-topic thread, for us lot to spout garbage like this, but it wouldn't have to be FM related.

CrashOverride
23-12-2008, 13:04
She'd always want more then you can give and require constant attention!

Daley
23-12-2008, 13:07

It's your tactics!

Law_Man

Go for Fifa Manager/Champ Man - eager to please! :D

Law_Man
It's your tactics!

Its your mojo!

TomHAVFC
23-12-2008, 13:17
It's your tactics!

Haha, made me laugh.

TomHAVFC
23-12-2008, 13:17
100th post in here :D

Daley
23-12-2008, 13:23
To get the best out of her you would have to put a lot of effort into 'preperation' to make sure she was ready before watching the whole game to notice her weak points!

CrashOverride
23-12-2008, 13:25
Is that not perfectly normal for her to takes hour getting ready, just to realise she has missed somethnig five minutes after kick off?

EDIT ahem leaving the house!

Daley
23-12-2008, 13:30
You'd have to spend a lot of time be-foreplay-ing only to find that some of your tactical moves don't hit the sweet spot quite as often as you'd like

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 13:32
You'd have to spend a lot of time be-foreplay-ing only to find that some of your tactical moves don't hit the sweet spot quite as often as you'd like
:D, legendary

Good to see its on to its second page :thup:

Pricey85
23-12-2008, 13:41
If FM were a woman then giving a shining description of your "playing" prowess during a post match press conference would result in a touchline ban.

Negatrev
23-12-2008, 13:42
Football Manager IS a relationship with a woman.

When I was younger all that was required of me was a few simple tasks and the cute CM2 would be happy. There wasn't much to the relationship, but I enjoyed it and it didn't take much effort to get a good return.

As I got older I noticed a change. FM started to change shape. It had extra features that I really enjoyed, without knowing exactly why. At one stage it suddenly was all I could think about, I do anything it took to spend more time with it and even though I didn't quite understand everything I was doing, I think I was doing ok as I was definitely enjoying it.

Nowadays Fm is ...complicated. I still find it very attractive and I still spend as much time as possible with it. But I have started to notice that sometimes FM makes a change just to keep me interested. FM definitely blows hot and cold with me, everything can be going great, then one day suddenly what I'm doing is completely wrong, for no obvious reason. FM doesn't tell me exactly what is wrong and I just have to keep trying things until something works.

I'm sure my relationship with FM used to be so much easy than this and at times now, I'm not even sure if I'm enjoying it anymore. But for some reason I stay with FM and every now and then I can still get some great times from it.

I can't make any guarantees, but unless FM get's a ridiculous face-lift or starts behaving completely out of character. I can see myself staying with FM until the day I die.

PS All joking aside I really do love FM.

bieritarier
23-12-2008, 13:42

I'd be really worried if I missed that many clear cut chances to score lol

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 13:43

When I was younger all that was required of me was a few simple tasks and the cute CM2 would be happy. There wasn't much to the relationship, but I enjoyed it and it didn't take much effort to get a good return.

As I got older I noticed a change. FM started to change shape. It had extra features that I really enjoyed, without knowing exactly why. At one stage it suddenly was all I could think about, I do anything it took to spend more time with it and even though I didn't quite understand everything I was doing, I think I was doing ok as I was definitely enjoying it.

Nowadays Fm is ...complicated. I still find it very attractive and I still spend as much time as possible with it. But I have started to notice that sometimes FM makes a change just to keep me interested. FM definitely blows hot and cold with me, everything can be going great, then one day suddenly what I'm doing is completely wrong, for no obvious reason. FM doesn't tell me exactly what is wrong and I just have to keep trying things until something works.

I'm sure my relationship with FM used to be so much easy than this and at times now, I'm not even sure if I'm enjoying it anymore. But for some reason I stay with FM and every now and then I can still get some great times from it.

I can't make any guarantees, but unless FM get's a ridiculous face-lift or starts behaving completely out of character. I can see myself staying with FM until the day I die.

That is the most emotional post I've read for a while. Nearly brought a tear to my eye.

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 13:46

Surely thats an IDEAL woman...!!!??

CrashOverride
23-12-2008, 13:46

Its all true though:cool: There are days when she leavings feeliing tired and emotional plus days where you wonder why you bothered opening your laptop at all:confused:

Daley
23-12-2008, 13:48

You should be converting more one-on-one's!

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 13:49
FM is like a woman because although the protection is fiddly and annoying, in the end it's worth it.

No, FM is like a woman because all you want to do is just rip open the box and score score score, but she makes you fiddle about protection!

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 13:50
You should be converting more one-on-one's!

Haha :D

Daley
23-12-2008, 13:51
No, FM is like a woman because all you want to do is just rip open the box and score score score, but she makes you fiddle about protection!

Brilliant! And once you've opened the box you've got to do things in the right way to get the best results otherwise you get sacked!

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 13:51
What have I done by making this thread?

Daley
23-12-2008, 13:53

Ah the innocence of the young! That's the problem when you get a bit older mate you can turn virtually every comment into something it shouldn't be! (I am not meant to be patronising!)

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 13:53
If FM was a woman she'd be easier to activate!

Daley
23-12-2008, 13:55
If FM was a woman she'd be easier to activate!

No, in-fact when I was younger some women (well girls really) were alot more difficult to get into a position where you can play!

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 13:57

Just take our advice kid and stick to FM and the forums and chatting about women rather than actually going near any for a few years! Plenty of time for that when you're older.

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 13:59
Just take our advice kid and stick to FM and the forums and chatting about women rather than actually going near any for a few years! Plenty of time for that when you're older.
:D, yes, plus at the moment i am a hairball so that will keep me out of harms way for a while. And before you ask I meant on my head.

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 13:59
No, in-fact when I was younger some women (well girls really) were alot more difficult to get into a position where you can play!

You obviously went Steam when the smart lads were doing Unilock ;)

Daley
23-12-2008, 14:00

Peter-evo, Definitely listen to the Law_Man. You shouldn't even be in training with the women yet. Enjoy your care-free, self-centred time now as it'll soon disappear!

CaptainPlanet
23-12-2008, 14:02
If in doubt, hoof it out.

Daley

LOL! Actually after lots of early training ground scuffles, I recognised the signs and the tactics that I should be using and never looked back! (I actually used Unilock not Steam which says alot!)

peter-evo
Peter-evo, Definitely listen to the Law_Man. You shouldn't even be in training with the women yet. Enjoy your care-free, self-centred time now as it'll soon disappear!
Don't worry, Im not as hormonal as others my age. I like talking about it on here with you lot.

CrashOverride
23-12-2008, 14:03

LMAO so those that tried steam are inexperienced youngsters and the unlioc option is for the older professionals?

If only it had been explained that clearly!

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 14:11
LOL! Actually after lots of early training ground scuffles, I recognised the signs and the tactics that I should be using and never looked back! (I actually used Unilock not Steam which says alot!)

If the woman is very defensive, you've got to use a less direct approach, slow the tempo down, reduce defensive line, and work the openings.

If the woman is more offensive, all you need to do is be man enough to stand up to the onslaught, trade a few blows, and do her on the counter.

Daley
23-12-2008, 14:14
If the woman is very defensive, you've got to use a less direct approach, slow the tempo down, reduce defensive line, and work the openings.

If the woman is more offensive, all you need to do is be man enough to stand up to the onslaught, trade a few blows, and do her on the counter.

Superb!

Yes I agree, if she's tight at the back then you've got to do lots of probing, wait for a slip and then open her up and get into the gap!

If she going for you all guns blazing then you can sit back and take what she's got knowing that she'll leave herself wide-open at the back sooner or later!

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 14:15
Superb!

Yes I agree, if she's tight at the back then you've got to do lots of probing, wait for a slip and then open her up and get into the gap!

If she going for you all guns blazing then you can sit back and take what she's got knowing that she'll leave herself wide-open at the back sooner or later!
This is getting steadily worse :p

I might leave and check back later

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 14:18
Superb!

Mate, if she's going for you all guns blazing she's almost definitely wide-open at the back! ;)

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 14:18
This is getting steadily worse :p

I might leave and check back later

Yeh probably best, the chat is getting a bit rank!

Daley
23-12-2008, 14:19
Mate, if she's going for you all guns blazing she's almost definitely wide-open at the back! ;)

LMAO! What are we like, we're going to corrupt peter-evo! I'm sitting here laughing in a relatively quiet office and people are looking at me like I'm mad!

Daley
23-12-2008, 14:21

As long as she got a couple of strikers up front to keep me interested for a while before I attack her wide-open spaces!

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 14:21
LMAO! What are we like, we're going to corrupt peter-evo! I'm sitting here laughing in a relatively quiet office and people are looking at me like I'm mad!

Haha same here! I think he's already corrupted though in fairness, he did start the thread, and one last year too!

Edit: just realised you're a Manc..... :thdn: ;) haha

Nomis07
23-12-2008, 14:23
If FM09 was a woman it would explain the drop in form and morale once a month.

Daley
23-12-2008, 14:23
Haha same here! I think he's already corrupted though in fairness, he did start the thread, and one last year too!

Edit: just realised you're a Manc..... :thdn: ;) haha

Yeah, but a loyal one who's been there before we were good!

Daley
23-12-2008, 14:25

Nice, and why she won't respond to any of your instructions and why you won't be able to score despite many attempts!

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 14:25

HAHA. And you're just expected to understand and put up with it.

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 14:28
Yeah, but a loyal one who's been there before we were good!

Pre-circa 1950s??? :p

Daley
23-12-2008, 14:28
Pre-circa 1950s??? :p

Behave! No pre-circa 1980's!

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 14:30
I return to see that I am apparently corrupted and my head should be floating in a room full of pornographic images of Football Manager being used for all kind of nonsense.

I did start the thread to be fair.

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 14:30
haha so when you say "before we were good" you're forgetting the Best, Charlton, Law etc era!? :p

Daley
23-12-2008, 14:33
haha so when you say "before we were good" you're forgetting the Best, Charlton, Law etc era!? :p

No, not at all. What I'd have done to see Edwards, Best, Charlton and Law (to name a few) play but they were before my time. Let's face it I was nearly 20 before we became good again!

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 14:35
No, not at all. What I'd have done to see Edwards, Best, Charlton and Law (to name a few) play but they were before my time. Let's face it I was nearly 20 before we became good again!

Aye true.

Up the Wanderers!! ;)

Daley
23-12-2008, 14:36
Aye true.

Up the Wanderers!! ;)

Ah, was waiting to see who you were! We better get back on topic before a very amusing thread gets closed!

CrashOverride
23-12-2008, 14:37
Oh dear this is getting steadily worse......

I too keep getting some strange looks from the other people in work 2day!!

FM 2009 Is like a woman because you can tell the relationship isnt going to last and your going to end up replacing her with a new and more challening relationship?

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 14:39
Ah, was waiting to see who you were! We better get back on topic before a very amusing thread gets closed!

Yep yep I agree. If FM 09 was a woman...... you'd be forced to played a team of pretty-boy nonces like Beckham and Ronadlo....!

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 14:40

FM 2009 Is like a woman because you can tell the relationship isnt going to last and your going to end up replacing her with a new and more challening relationship?

At least once a year!

Daley
23-12-2008, 14:41
Yep yep I agree. If FM 09 was a woman...... you'd be forced to played a team of pretty-boy nonces like Beckham and Ronadlo....!

LOL! Who (much to your frustration) would prove her right and win you trophies

Daley
23-12-2008, 14:42

True, read my post from page 1 (Post #60)

CrashOverride
23-12-2008, 14:47
I did think Id seen it before but had a moment of inspration while been moaned at in work!

And when you think you have things sorted. Bam she wants more or she announces she isnt happy with the attention your giving her!

TomHAVFC
23-12-2008, 14:48
Peter, everyone keeps talking about your age. It would have been a good idea for someone older to create this thread, so they understand everything that people are writing. Haha :D

Nomis07
23-12-2008, 14:50
Peter, everyone keeps talking about your age. It would have been a good idea for someone older to create this thread, so they understand everything that people are writing. Haha :D

What's age got to do with it? At 13 I had already been intimate with a layday, AFAIC peter-evo needs to up his game :D

Daley
23-12-2008, 14:50
I did think Id seen it before but had a moment of inspration while been moaned at in work!

And when you think you have things sorted. Bam she wants more or she announces she isnt happy with the attention your giving her!

And that your main striker won't score again until you put some serious thought into where you've been going wrong! If you don't buck your ideas up she'll pull you up in-front of the board!

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 14:51
God, I know what everyone is on about mate :D, I wasn't born yesterday. It seems kind of nice that everyone takes note of my age. I must be posting alright for people to even bother to look.

iamweesel
23-12-2008, 14:52
If FM09 was a woman,then,without the patch you'd be getting constant injuries

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 14:52
What's age got to do with it? At 13 I had already been intimate with a layday, AFAIC peter-evo needs to up his game :D

Don't encourage the poor lad! Try and set a good example please :) :thup:

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 14:53
God, I know what everyone is on about mate :D, I wasn't born yesterday. It seems kind of nice that everyone takes note of my age. I must be posting alright for people to even bother to look.

Mate, you seem a very literate and mature lad :thup: I wouldn't even mention your age except for this thread.

KUTGW.

Daley
23-12-2008, 14:54
If FM09 was a woman,then,without the patch you'd be getting constant injuries

You'd have to have to keep seeing the physio to get treatment and being sent home because you were suffering from a virus

TomHAVFC
23-12-2008, 14:55

Oooo show off eh Nomis? Like Law_Man said, don't encourage him!

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 14:56
Mate, you seem a very literate and mature lad :thup: I wouldn't even mention your age except for this thread.

KUTGW.
:D, yeah, it doesn't bother me. I wouldn't class me as mature, just most lads my age are very immature. My literature is decent because I struggle to read all this text slang, so I just write as I speak, and that is formal.

Pricey85
23-12-2008, 14:56
I'm very tempted to post another one but I will refrain. Suffice to say it included balls coming over the top.

TomHAVFC
23-12-2008, 14:58
Peter, as long as I have spoke to you on here and on the old MSN you have always seem older than you are. Which is why I struggle to believe you're only 13, I think I must be the second youngest in this thread so I won't be talking about your age anymore.

Daley
23-12-2008, 14:59
I'm very tempted to post another one but I will refrain. Suffice to say it included balls coming over the top.

As long as they were over the top and through the middle then it should be ok!

Nomis07
23-12-2008, 15:00
As long as they were over the top and through the middle then it should be ok!

Is "in behind" a no go?

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 15:01

Mine was about the pitch getting muddy......but I'll refrain too!

Pricey85
23-12-2008, 15:02
Is "in behind" a no go?

From the side is under rated.......What?

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 15:03
Peter, as long as I have spoke to you on here and on the old MSN you have always seem older than you are. Which is why I struggle to believe you're only 13, I think I must be the second youngest in this thread so I won't be talking about your age anymore.
Yes fourteen in March. People mentioning my age doesn't bother me. I am more likely to be recognised as a good thirteen year older poster than an average Twenty year old.

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 15:03
:D, yeah, it doesn't bother me. I wouldn't class me as mature, just most lads my age are very immature. My literature is decent because I struggle to read all this text slang, so I just write as I speak, and that is formal.

Stay away from all that txt speak its skank. And trust me, when you're older, if you every meet any decent girls, they'll prefer the fact that you don't write like an idiot in txts etc. Trust me ;)

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 15:04
From the side is under rated.......What?

Nothing wrong with whipping it in from the flanks, Goldenballs made a career out of it.

This thread makes me think of Captain Pugwash! :D

Daley
23-12-2008, 15:04
Is "in behind" a no go?

Well some women won't like that tactic but I think it's up to us as managers to educate them in the benefits of different formations and tactical approaches!

iamjerome
23-12-2008, 15:05
nothing special to look at, bit repetitive / annoying but gives great head so you can't help coming back.

Pricey85
Well some women won't like that tactic but I think it's up to us as managers to educate them in the benefits of different formations and tactical approaches!

Since your open minded why not try the fetishists ball to the feet approach?

Nomis07
Stay away from all that txt speak its skank. And trust me, when you're older, if you every meet any decent girls, they'll prefer the fact that you don't write like an idiot in txts etc. Trust me ;)

Indeed, my wife is a self confessed "punctuation Nazi" and if I dared use txt spk she would probably kill me.

peter-evo
Is that from experience? Well, I doubt nearly having 3000 posts here will help me much! Time to stop? No chance :D

Daley
23-12-2008, 15:06
Mine was about the pitch getting muddy......but I'll refrain too!

It should always start out dry and fine then as the game goes on it should get wetter and a bit boggy! (Oh dear have I gone too far there?)

TomHAVFC
23-12-2008, 15:07
GUYS! We're all talking to Peter as if he's 7! Come on, the lad's 13! He should now know the turn-ons for girls and the turn-offs. Jeez :)

Daley
23-12-2008, 15:07
Since your open minded why not try the fetishists ball to the feet approach?

Never been into that, would prefer the woman to use some thing else to dribble the ball!

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 15:08
GUYS! We're all talking to Peter as if he's 7! Come on, the lad's 13! He should now know the turn-ons for girls and the turn-offs. Jeez :)
:D, I definitely know the turn offs, Football Manager is often one. Still got a bit to learn about the turn ons. I find it strange to be learning it here though.

TomHAVFC
23-12-2008, 15:11
:D, I definitely know the turn offs, Football Manager is often one. Still got a bit to learn about the turn ons. I find it strange to be learning it here though.

Haha, I'll help you tonight, I'll get Holly to talk to you. You know, the hottest girl I've ever met and is currently my Girlfriend. Yeah her, she'll give you some advice.

Nomis07
23-12-2008, 15:12

Well that's ruined this thread. I thought it was light hearted fun, but it seems like you're using it as some sort of "Pervy teen Q&A" :D

Edit: And then TomHAVFC turns it into a swingers club. He's too young to drive Tom, there'll be no swapping car keys tonight!

Daley
23-12-2008, 15:13

Best place to learn, it's all about the tactics peter-evo, you've got to get the pre match talk right so that they start to respond, then once you are sure that your build-up play is working and you're not going to get punished for mis-reading their game plan then you can manouvre your self into a position to get your striker in a clear cut position to score!

TomHAVFC
23-12-2008, 15:13
Well that's ruined this thread. I thought it was light hearted fun, but it seems like you're using it as some sort of "Pervy teen Q&A" :D

Edit: And then TomHAVFC turns it into a swingers club. He's too young to drive Tom, there'll be no swapping car keys tonight!

Haha, we're raiding your thread in a minute. :D

TomHAVFC
23-12-2008, 15:14
Best place to learn, it's all about the tactics peter-evo, you've got to get the pre match talk right so that they start to respond, then once you are sure that your build-up play is working and you're not going to get punished for mis-reading their game plan then you can manouvre your self into a position to get your striker in a clear cut position to score!

Haha, Peter are you reading these?

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 15:14

That actually made me laugh out loud. I intended it to be light hearded fun, "Pervy teen Q&A", looking back on it, what can I say?

Tom: Yes please :s

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 15:15
Haha, Peter are you reading these?
Yes, currently hoping my old man don't walk in and see what I have been doing. I've never had so much attention on here.

Nomis07
23-12-2008, 15:17
Yes, currently hoping my old man don't walk in and see what I have been doing. I've never had so much attention on here.

If I was your old man i'd be disgusted. Not because of the content, but it would be so disappointing to find my son discussing the facts of life on a forum and no taking advantage of the internets usual "birds and bees" sites.

TomHAVFC
23-12-2008, 15:17

Haha, Make two tabs and quickly switch from one to the other if someone walks in. It's what I always do :D

TomHAVFC
23-12-2008, 15:18
It's a quick way to post boost is this thread. Soon to be 3000 Peter.

CaptainPlanet
23-12-2008, 15:19
If FM09 was a woman, Ter wouldn't be so grumpy.

/flee

Daley
23-12-2008, 15:19
If I was your old man i'd be disgusted. Not because of the content, but it would be so disappointing to find my son discussing the facts of life on a forum and no taking advantage of the internets usual "birds and bees" sites.

To be fair, Nomis07 is totally right there are so many better places to learn! To be honest I think that best way to learn is lots of practical situations but that may not be possible. ANyway, we are getting very of thread again.

Daley
23-12-2008, 15:20

/flee

LOL! No he would be even more so! Could you imagine!

Nomis07
23-12-2008, 15:21

/flee

Hahahaha!!!

BTW is it legal to talking like this with peter? Or could we all get done for "grooming"? I just want to make it clear now that i'm a happily married man and I want no more to do with this thread :D

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 15:22
To be fair, Nomis07 is totally right there are so many better places to learn! To be honest I think that best way to learn is lots of practical situations but that may not be possible. ANyway, we are getting very of thread again.
We are still technically discussing Women, just not the Football Manager bit. I am not really learning anything, just how Football Manager can be translated into real life situations which will arise in the future.

My Old man has left the building.

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 15:23
Hahahaha!!!

BTW is it legal to talking like this with peter? Or could we all get done for "grooming"? I just want to make it clear now that i'm a happily married man and I want no more to do with this thread :D
Ofcourse it is legal, noone is grooming as I you have asked for no personall information whatsoever and I have just happened to make this thread and comment in it.

Daley
23-12-2008, 15:23
Hahahaha!!!

LOL! Can I just make it clear that I am only into women over the age of 21! But don't tell my g'friend!

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 15:24
LOL! Can I just make it clear that I am only into women over the age of 21! But don't tell my g'friend!
:D :D, that was funny :D

Nomis07
23-12-2008, 15:25
But don't tell my g'friend!

I told her last night :cool: Zing!

I just wanted to lower the tone again :D

Daley
23-12-2008, 15:27

Oh right that's why she told me that my tactics were all wrong, that I wasn't getting round the back & putting a couple of balls in the middle for my lone striker to score! She even said that I couldn't go straight down the middle after a decent team talk, apparently route one was not an option. She then said something about a substitution!

CrashOverride
23-12-2008, 15:29
Least your consistent Normis! Got sidetracked for a minute and look at whats happend

TomHAVFC
23-12-2008, 15:29
200th post! I got the 100th one aswell :D

EDIT: I got beaten to it! :( Makes me sound like a prat now.

hilton210916
23-12-2008, 15:30
If Football Manager 2009 was a woman...I would play her

jamez91
23-12-2008, 15:30
If fm09 was a woman id shag it no doubt, id never do anal, but id would do the front and back of the disk :P

Daley
23-12-2008, 15:31

I hope you haven't, my lone striker and the two AMC's that back him up are in serious danger of the chop then!

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 15:31
If fm09 was a woman id shag it no doubt, id never do anal, but id would do the front and back of the disk :P
er... wow, very straight to the point

Fredric Drum
23-12-2008, 15:33
I'd do her like mad for a month, then get bored, start cheating and ruin the relationship.

CaptainPlanet
23-12-2008, 15:34
Oh dear, I sense the end of a thread now :(

TomHAVFC
23-12-2008, 15:34

Wouldn't doing the back of the disk constitute as anal?

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 15:35
and me, we just had a flurry of over the top posts :(

Nomis07
23-12-2008, 15:35

Oooof, indeed. I'm really off now.

CrashOverride
23-12-2008, 15:36
Do you know I was reallly enjoying this thread but I have a feeling were not going to be able to for much longer :-(

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 15:37
Oooof, indeed. I'm really off now.
Good day mate,

Well there goes my enthusiasm for the thread.

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 15:37

/flee

If FM was a woman, Miles wouldn't be a virgin!

/double flee!

Daley
23-12-2008, 15:38
Do you know I was reallly enjoying this thread but I have a feeling were not going to be able to for much longer :-(

Well then lets back on topic then and quick, anyone got a comment on post #204?

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 15:38

Bit too far me thinks :thdn: Let's not go from the strongly implied and funny to the explicit and rank eh?

Daley
23-12-2008, 15:39

/double flee!

To be fair he'd be able to sell her to us very easily though and we'd buy a new one off of him every year!

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 15:39

/double flee!
I doubt that

I am joking of course, Miles is a handsome chap. If FM was a woman, we wouldn't be hear now that is for sure.

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 15:41
If FM was a woman..... she wouldn't hate herself and nag her bloke for playing with her.

Daley
23-12-2008, 15:42
If FM was a woman..... she wouldn't hate herself and nag her bloke for playing with her.

LOL! depends he might be using the wrong tactics Law_Man!!

Pricey85
23-12-2008, 15:42
Here's a thought. I'm not sure FM would be a looker, i'm no expert but what level of woman can you really expect to buy for 30? Nora Batty?

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 15:43
LOL! depends he might be using the wrong tactics Law_Man!!

Did you not see my name on the TT&F credits Daley? Always got the right tactics for the job. That's how I roll.... ;)

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 15:43
Here's a thought. I'm not sure FM would be a looker, i'm no expert but what level of woman can you really expect to buy for 30? Nora Batty?
:D ahh, noone thought of that did they, its down to 20 so she'd obviously not up to the expected high standards.

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 15:44
:D ahh, noone thought of that did they, its down to 20 so she'd obviously not up to the expected high standards.

I bought it for 19.56 from Game just the other day, delivered to my house too for no extra cost, just in time for the 9.2 patch. That's where the smart money's at :D

MrPompey
23-12-2008, 15:45
If FM was a woman she have 2 big strikers up front and a sweeper covering from behind

BamaToon
23-12-2008, 15:53
If FM09 was a woman, she'd ignore me just like all the other women do.

Not very good, but then neither is my mood right now.

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 15:57

Shame,

Hopefully I can get this thread back on track, or someone can

Daley
23-12-2008, 16:03
Did you not see my name on the TT&F credits Daley? Always got the right tactics for the job. That's how I roll.... ;)

No I didn't, well maybe you just haven't got the right players to be competitive! LOL!

stuboy
23-12-2008, 16:03
what's a woman?

Fredric Drum
23-12-2008, 16:04
It's on track. A question was asked, and relevant/funny answers were given. What do you expect when you ask what people would do if FM were a woman?

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 16:05
It's on track. A question was asked, and relevant/funny answers were given. What do you expect when you ask what people would do if FM were a woman?
:D I meant, it was, when I started posting it, themed about the thread ending.

Daley
23-12-2008, 16:06

Sorry to possibly darken your mood a little more BamaToon but..... It's your Tactics!

BamaToon
23-12-2008, 16:10
Sorry to possibly darken your mood a little more BamaToon but..... It's your Tactics!

:D Actually that made me chuckle. :thup:

Maybe I should substitute one of my defenders and go 3-4-3 all out attack? ;)

Pricey85
23-12-2008, 16:11

A lot of computer games would tell you that it's all about "squad" size.

Daley
23-12-2008, 16:12
:D Actually that made me chuckle. :thup:

Maybe I should substitute one of my defenders and go 3-4-3 all out attack? ;)

I think you need to look at having a lone striker backed up by two AMC's! That may be what they want and you might start scoring!

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 16:12
4-2-4 mate, always works, especially if you are down.

Pricey: Yes, though that isn't the case with me

Daley
23-12-2008, 16:13

I'm not sure I'd want a woman who was interested in the number of players she had at her disposal!

BamaToon
23-12-2008, 16:18
4-2-4 mate, always works, especially if you are down.

Pricey: Yes, though that isn't the case with me

Well, it works for the AI (other guys) if they're down. Every time I try it, I always seem to concede another goal (get rejected).

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 16:20
Well, it works for the AI (other guys) if they're down. Every time I try it, I always seem to concede another goal (get rejected).
Then go two AM's with a big striker, hopefully that'll win you the game.

MrPompey
If FM was a woman would she have an Ass Man :D

Daley

That's becase it's too much of a full on approach, your striker and three of his mates all trying to find the opening your looking for!

Daley
23-12-2008, 16:21

LOL! Brilliant, I'll try that with the g'friend!

peter-evo
23-12-2008, 16:22
HaHa, now that is a post to lighten the mood a bit.

Daley
23-12-2008, 16:23
If FM was a woman then I'd hope that there were no reserve or youth team involved!

CrashOverride
23-12-2008, 16:31
If FM was a woman then I'd hope that there were no reserve or youth team involved!

Having a reserve is always good but definetly not from the youth team ! Unless its for Peter:thup:

MrPompey
23-12-2008, 16:33
If FM09 was a woman, would she have a big or small number 2?

Pricey85
23-12-2008, 16:36
Looking back at this thread if FM was a woman she'd need a plethora of restraining orders.

Daley
23-12-2008, 16:37
Looking back at this thread if FM was a woman she'd need a plethora of restraining orders.

LOL! Or she would have her pick of literally thousands!

CrashOverride
23-12-2008, 16:37

She already does its called Steam :D

MrPompey
23-12-2008, 16:39
If FM09 was a woman, would you tell her about FM08, FM07 etc ;)

Law_Man
23-12-2008, 16:39
I think you need to look at having a lone striker backed up by two AMC's! That may be what they want and you might start scoring!

Don't let the mentality gap between your lone striker and two AMCs become too big or else this will cause problems. Need to keep them singing on the same team sheet so that the AMCs supply the lone striker properly.

Originally Posted by Pricey85 http://community.sigames.com/images/fm2009/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=2355475#post2355475)

If FM was a woman I'd be hoping she was like Aston Villa - all about the quality not quantity of your squad!