Why is every one complaining?

Hi all, after reading the forums it is clear lots of people are complaining about the game compared to earlier versions....FM09 is the best out, i realy enjoy it...my middlesbrough team are 3rd after 8 games...in my oppinon the only bad featur is the 3d match play .. i think SI should have took more time in it and brought it in next year on FM10. SO lets just play th greatest pc game in football.

People do complain because they are not satisfied. There are still some issues and problems. The problem are people who post a complain that is already covered on other threads. But a forum with just happy members would be either death or part of a cult.

Get over yourself ptl93, im using 9.2 patch, everything is fine, even better than before. I continued my save game and there seems to be no bugs at all now. Injuries are happening still but not very often. What do you claim is better, more in depth and entertaining than 09?

Get over yourself ptl93, im using 9.2 patch, everything is fine, even better than before. I continued my save game and there seems to be no bugs at all now. Injuries are happening still but not very often. What do you claim is better, more in depth and entertaining than 09?

I make this words my words.

i prefer most previous versions of the game

i prefer most previous versions of the game

I really don't understand how previous CM/FM games are better than this one! Sure, other versions may have been bigger jumps in quality in comparison to their predecessors, but each year builds on the previous. People bang on, with rose tinted glasses about how good cm2/3/4 FM '05... was but if it's that good then go back and play that old version you claim to love - and you'll realise see that, in fact, it was only amazing for it's time. FM '09 may not be the greatest leap forward in the series but it is definitely the best.

I really don't understand how previous CM/FM games are better than this one! Sure, other versions may have been bigger jumps in quality in comparison to their predecessors, but each year builds on the previous. People bang on, with rose tinted glasses about how good cm2/3/4 FM '05... was but if it's that good then go back and play that old version you claim to love - and you'll realise see that, in fact, it was only amazing for it's time. FM '09 may not be the greatest leap forward in the series but it is definitely the best.

hmmm

your probably right,

i havnt played the new patch for that long.. so i should probably give it a bit longer, or else yes, i will be going back to the older games

cm2/3/4 FM '05... was but if it's that good then go back and play that old version you claim to love.

i currently have 07 running in windowed mode. 09 hasn't been un-installed yet but if unless some miraculous jan/feb patch hits it gets the delete function :)

hmmm

your probably right,

i havnt played the new patch for that long.. so i should probably give it a bit longer, or else yes, i will be going back to the older games

I don't know about you mate but I sometimes wonder if these forums cause half the problems in the game! I'll think everything is good with the game, come on here then realise all the various issues with it which I may never have noticed otherwise!! :rolleyes:

I agree, 09 is not perfect but there is no such thing as perfect software and its the best FM so far IMO! Some people act like spoiled brats because of something they dont like! Well guess what, the world doesnt revolve around you! Yes, you have a right to an opinion but its like if SI aren't pandering to your personal whim then the toys get thrown across the room! People seem to forget its a progression,07 >08 >09!

Some people dont want a release next year in order that everything is sorted out for FM10! Thats ridiculous as SI take making the game very seriously and almost like a hobby (with financial incentives). Im sure if you worked your ass off on something for a year then you you would pretty peeved if people started ripping into you for it!

Anyway, i'll finish now as im straying off topic!

There are some issues with FM09, but for me it is the most enjoyable release - especially immediately after release, where I didn't have such major issues as with previous version (disallowed goals etc.) which became extremely good in february after 8.02

Only reason I complain is because I'm sick of losing because my full backs can't run and turn at the same time. Gets kinda annoying to watch them cover out the cross from the winger in good manners just to decide they need to go further in or out the pitch and have to stop to make the turn. For some reason that usually happend 5 meters or so from the spot the winger want to reach to make the cross, leaving the full back totally out of position.

what i dont understand is why people keep banging on about 07 and the like, this game wipes the floor with it, sure theres bugs but name a game that has none. im fed up of reading posts slating the game when most of the time its just the fact that the're crap at it and are haveing a tantrum, waaah i cant win waaah the games crap waaah not playing it waaah want the old game again blah blah blah.ive had no problems with tactics or the like and never needed to download one and no im not a tactical genius!

Archived