Human max 3 coaches, pc has a dozen instead. *stamps feet*

grep

Why do you have to use the abusive language?

The amount of coaches you have appears to be pretty random. But if you have good finances, and you're under wage budget, you should be ok. I'm currently in League 1 aswell, and I'm allowed 7 Coaches.

WRONG. I have a save game.

I am 15k under wage budget and I have only 3 coaches and I am not allowed to hire more. all the other teams have 10 at least. That's the reason of my language.

*!##!*

WRONG. I have a save game.

I am 15k under wage budget and I have only 3 coaches and I am not allowed to hire more. all the other teams have 10 at least. That's the reason of my language.

*!##!*

What do you mean you "have a save game"??

I repeat :

All the league 1 teams controlled by the mother****er have 6 to 15 coaches.

I, as human, am allowed to have only 3.

This is the worst cheat ever seen IMO

Am i wrong ?

I have save games of course.

Again, why the swearing? Also, the number of coaches you're allowed is decided by your board. So its not a cheat, it just means your board are allowing you less coaches than others in your league. Is this your first season in League 1? Can you prove all the other sides have 6-15 coaches?

You talk about that as it was the most obvious feature in a game. So why complain if a race game let you start in car with 3 tyres only ?

I can't really believe that no one cares, ok the problem is mine.

I am just realizing why on editors hideway forum yesterday there were 654 online users.

Thanks SI, next release please let me play without GK. Why not ?

the 3 tyer thing like what the hell its not a car and live wit it im man city and can only have 2 physio's i was like ehh ? but still i fire the tow and get better ones sorted tbh lol just make do with wht u got

Not exactly the same thing anyway I'll take it as an encouragement

BTW I also miss the assistant manager this way, I'll ask to the lawnmowerman to jump in and help me with tactics, that's fine for me.

Well, you could just use the "coaching staff cheat" to sign more coaches over the limit your board allows. If you're not familiar with it I can try and explain it if you'd like? I've seen it discussed on other FM sites and it works. Never seen it discussed here so not sure if a lot of people know about it or not.

I have a GK coach, a fitness one , both disallowed to train anything but their skills, and one coach only for everything else but GK and fitness. Of course I also miss an assistant manager.

I will surelly change the human manager name into RAMBO, that's more appropriate. Thanks SI.

Well, you could just use the "coaching staff cheat" to sign more coaches over the limit your board allows. If you're not familiar with it I can try and explain it if you'd like? I've seen it discussed on other FM sites and it works. Never seen it discussed here so not sure if a lot of people know about it or not.

go for it :)

First of all, thanks a lot mate.

Then, I am surely deeply interested on fighting SI and their concept of life, so please lighten me up in order to have, I would say 5 coaches like most of others teams, I do not want to be in advantage, just remove the idiot handicap and let me have the same chances.

Thanks a lot in advance !

I have a GK coach, a fitness one , both disallowed to train anything but their skills, and one coach only for everything else but GK and fitness. Of course I also miss an assistant manager.

I will surelly change the human manager name into RAMBO, that's more appropriate. Thanks SI.

Can't you employ one of your coaches as an assistant manager then recruit a new coach? That seemed to work in previous releases.

Also, when you come on determined to "prove" your point no matter what anyone says to you, you will never come away from the place happy. You will just be frustrated.

1. Colchester are one of the lowest-rated clubs in that league.

2. You are a brand new manager, so will not have as much financial freedom as someone who is a well-established manager.

Chill, dude. It's a game.

Hmmm....lowest rated ? I managed to be 4th the first year when only 6 matches remaining to the end.

Then I installed the 9.2 and all of a sudden I lost 6 consecutive matches finishing 8th (without changing anything ) .After missing playoffs I was eventually disallowed to have a renewal contract so to get rid also of that I edited and postponed my contract end date of 4 years. Thanks to 9.2. Really thanks.

Now this one, I really hope Sundodger will help me to pass this SI extravagance, let's call it like that, cause I would like to avoid to be banned.

Okay, I'll try and explain this and hope you understand me, I might not do a great job making it clear but here goes:

1. Take all coaches and offer them contracts as Ass.Man. Most will accept the new position some will not. If they don't nothing you can do about it. The board will not stop you from having as many ass.man as you want as long as you are promoting them from within.

2. Once those coaches agree to the new contracts and are as listed as Ass.man then you can hire new coaches b/c the Ass.mans are not recognized as "coaches"

3. As you hire new coaches you can then offer them contracts as Ass.man. and again most will accept. after the new hires accept the Ass.Man position you can hire more coaches.

4. repeat until you have the amount of coaches you want.

5. Then offer the all the the Ass.mans that you want to actually be coaches new contracts as coaches (they will accept). Just leave the one you actually want to be Ass.man in that position and you will have your staff set.

6. I should note that Fitness coaches, GK coaches, and Youth coaches will not agree to go from Ass.Man back to their former position so it does not work with them only Coaches. So just hire them after you have all the coaches you want set as Ass.Man and before you start changing them back to coaches.

I hope that was clear. I can answer questions if anyone has any.

Hmmm....lowest rated ? I managed to be 4th the first year when only 6 matches remaining to the end.

Reputation-wise. Just because *YOU* managed it, the reputation at the start of the game won't change.

And if you managed to get to 4th surely you must know it's possible to do well with your restrictions.

One of the major flaws with the last few editions of FM (yes, I do acknowledge it's not perfect). is that reputation affects too many aspects of the game. Reputation is a numerical value in this game, and despite doing well, you don't always get the rewards you would with a so-called bigger club.

Okay, I'll try and explain this and hope you understand me, I might not do a great job making it clear but here goes:

1. Take all coaches and offer them contracts as Ass.Man. Most will accept the new position some will not. If they don't nothing you can do about it. The board will not stop you from having as many ass.man as you want as long as you are promoting them from within.

2. Once those coaches agree to the new contracts and are as listed as Ass.man then you can hire new coaches b/c the Ass.mans are not recognized as "coaches"

3. As you hire new coaches you can then offer them contracts as Ass.man. and again most will accept. after the new hires accept the Ass.Man position you can hire more coaches.

5. Then offer the all the the Ass.mans that you want to actually be coaches new contracts as coaches (they will accept). Just leave the one you actually want to be Ass.man in that position and you will have your staff set.

6. I should note that Fitness coaches, GK coaches, and Youth coaches will not agree to go from Ass.Man back to their former position so it does not work with them only Coaches. So just hire them after you have all the coaches you want set as Ass.Man and before you start changing them back to coaches.

This has worked for me!!

Don't act like you don't have an assistant manager. They don't count as part of your coach allowance.

Again, don't act like this is stopping you from having an assman. They have nothing to do with the number of coaches you're allowed.

Thanks a lot mate, it worked.

Deeply appreciations

Archived