A few questions for those in the know...

Hi,

Need some help on a couple of issues with my game and would appreciate any help.

Im playing with Hibernian, currently in season 14/15, just won the domestic treble and looking to take the club to the next level.

1. My stadium is up to 25k but the board say it cant be expanded any further due to council blocking planning permission, will they ever build a new stadium or is that sort of thing preset in the database?

2. Despite success on the pitch there is disharmony amongst my squad, with several players not liking each other, this has come after 2 years of them playing as a unit with no problems, how can this be resolved without being forced to sell the main culprits?

Hi,

Need some help on a couple of issues with my game and would appreciate any help.

Im playing with Hibernian, currently in season 14/15, just won the domestic treble and looking to take the club to the next level.

1. My stadium is up to 25k but the board say it cant be expanded any further due to council blocking planning permission, will they ever build a new stadium or is that sort of thing preset in the database?

2. Despite success on the pitch there is disharmony amongst my squad, with several players not liking each other, this has come after 2 years of them playing as a unit with no problems, how can this be resolved without being forced to sell the main culprits?

First Question - Stadium will eventually get expanded when you become a more popular club, get more fans, need more room. If their is no need for an extension then you will most likely get rejected. Wait a season or two before requesting any more expansions.

Second Question - Move one of the players to the reserve squad or sent him on load for 3 months, either that or you can send him to one of your affiliate teams to let him cool off then when he returns his relationship with the other player should be fixed, if they just wont get along after all that then your only option is too sell.

Thanks for the answers.

I had always assumed that when the council block planning permission there is no way round this, but ill leave it a season or 2 and see if it gets expanded.

For the other point, the problem is that the mischievous player is also a key member of the squad so he wont go to any affiliates and id rather not sell or loan him. Think i will just have to ride it out and hope they resolve things.

I'm currently playing as Chelsea and I can't get a new stadium to save my life. I average (for a season) 41,252 in attendance. My capacity is 42,055. The most I've ever had is 42,054. Is there some kind of criteria that will allow you to get a new stadium? I'm currently in season number 6.

For question 2:

The other thing to do when players dislike each other is to give them new contracts. They seem to forget that they had problems with anyone (usually). This is a good way to solve it if the players are important to your team.

Who said money doesn't solve everything? ;)

A new stadium is also a possibility. Although this has not happened to me, it has to a friend...

He's the Portsmouth manager and about half way through 09-10 they announced plans for a new 28,500 all seater stadium named the Harry Redknapp Stadium!

They also have a new stadium on my game but it's called Portsmouth Stadium!

This may be the only way because stadium have a maximum possible capacity. If Elland Road is the same as 2008 then my 55,000 capacity is the maximum capacity it will ever get to.

I'm currently playing as Chelsea and I can't get a new stadium to save my life. I average (for a season) 41,252 in attendance. My capacity is 42,055. The most I've ever had is 42,054. Is there some kind of criteria that will allow you to get a new stadium? I'm currently in season number 6.

Chelsea is located in the midst of one of the most expensive areas of real estate in the world. Even with Abramovic's wealth, a new stadium is most unlikely.

Apparently, the name 'Chelsea' is owned by the company that owns the stadium, so if they did move they'd have to change their name!

Archived