Will Football manager 07 Include THE LOTTERY ????

Are you people at sigames planning to include such a feature (LOTTERY playing bets) for the upcoming version of the game (07) cause it seems useless not being able to spend my earned wages !!! (or is it possible)

Anyway what do you people think about adding a new game feature in the game : ) betting would be nice wouldnt it !!!!!

Are you people at sigames planning to include such a feature (LOTTERY playing bets) for the upcoming version of the game (07) cause it seems useless not being able to spend my earned wages !!! (or is it possible)

Anyway what do you people think about adding a new game feature in the game : ) betting would be nice wouldnt it !!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by avanti:

personally i would love that idea! Ok marc i have an idea lets not call it betting lets call it investing in a match!....maybe not but still great idea icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well thats what I really ment but couldnt find the right words for it at that time , sorry Mark.I was only trying to help to improve the game.

yeah I guess it would be much better to call it

INVESTING IN A MATCH : ) LOL

The money invested could be spent on new transfers orrrrrr ahhh uhhhhh TRANSFERS !!!.

Thats the only thing I can think about at the moment

see ya :icon_smile.gif)))) .

• 1 month later...

Something I have thought about after playing the PC version and seeing that the chairmen sell the clubs, why not use the virtual earnings to buy another club? Could open up another level of game where you control extra things like expansion, wage budgets, hiring of manager etc. If you get things wrong and the club goes into administration you could see how well you can pick things up with the 10 points penalty

While I agree that that would be fun, it's also vastly outside the scope of the game at the moment. There's still an awful lot that can be done with the management side of things, and as a chairman you really wouldn't have much to do so most people would end up managing the club themselves.

Archived