Unbelivable poor results all the time!

FIRST OF ALL I CAN BEGIN TO SAY THAT I DONT HAVE ANY CRACKED VERSION

I HAVE BOUGHT THIS GAME FOR MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND I STILL GET THIS BUGS ( or i at least belive that they are bugs)

A match doesnt even have to begin , I know that i have lost it!

i have played 15-20 games with the big teams and lost ALL (i am playing with lazio) , not one draw NOTHING..

you can just see that you are going to lose and theres is nothing you can da about it. A little bit frustrating i think...or noo.. i can promise you that it is VERY frustrating:)

When the season starts i can ge **** teams like Siena, Catania at home and i KNOW that i am not going to win. a draw is pretty rare to. once i lead with 2-0 , and in the 88 and 93 minute the made 2 goals , one of them was an unbelivable selfgoal from my back.

IT IS LIKE THERE IS AN PREFERENCE THAT MAKES ME LOSE OR HAVE VERY BAD RESULTS ALL THE TIME. IF FEELS HORRIBLE!

I have tried to increse tempo , hard tackling etc when i meet the small teams , but know i doesnt matter. I made more chanses yes, but i was immune to making goals. Whats the meaning of this SI , what in this is enternaing? Its just frustrating and shitty.

HELP PLEASE I AM ABOUT TO GO INSANE!!

Try the tactics forum and see if anyone else has had the problem but if you feel it is a bug then post it in the bugs forum and maybe upload your saved game for the S.I team to look at.I am only guessing and could be well wrong but there's no harm in trying.

All the best and hope you get your game sorted.

Archived