Scouting a player with a buy back clause

ok im stil on fm 08 but theres still something that baffles me.i started a season with realmadrid and i sold robben to arsenal for 29 million and had a buy back clause of 30 million. also i sold gonzalo higuian to ac milan for 12 mil with a buy back clause of 12.75m. when i scout these players now that there at their new clubs it says that they wouldnot be a worthwile signing and that both of them would be decent signings forall liga BBVA clubs. come on there 2 of the best players on the game.can some tell me why this is??

ok im stil on fm 08 but theres still something that baffles me.i started a season with realmadrid and i sold robben to arsenal for 29 million and had a buy back clause of 30 million. also i sold gonzalo higuian to ac milan for 12 mil with a buy back clause of 12.75m. when i scout these players now that there at their new clubs it says that they wouldnot be a worthwile signing and that both of them would be decent signings forall liga BBVA clubs. come on there 2 of the best players on the game.can some tell me why this is??

What exactly do you want to know, your title and the question you have asked have nothing to do with each other.

I dont recall his player ratings being that good.

Get a report card from another scout, get a report after a scout watches him for 3 matches.

At the end of the day you sold them, why are you scouting them again. Perhaps its taking into account they would want high wages

Isn't this because they have only moved recently, and so would be unwilling to move again, therefore they would not be a worthwhile signing (in the same way it says not a worthwhile signing for players that won't get a work permit).

Isn't this because they have only moved recently, and so would be unwilling to move again, therefore they would not be a worthwhile signing (in the same way it says not a worthwhile signing for players that won't get a work permit).

It also says that they would only be decent players, and in any case, that particular section doesn't take into account avaliblity, only ability.

Actually, I kinda had the same problem.

I was playing as At.Madrid, and in the 2nd season, Chelsea bidded 10m for Albiol, which was his min fee release clause(I forgot to alter it in the contract). He was a very good player for me, so I kept him on my shortlist then the following January in the Player Search Filter, I saw he wouldn't be an unrealistic target, so I got a scout report by Conti(JPA 20 JPP19), and he said that Albiol was at best a decent Liga BBVA defender.

WTF?!

Archived