View Full Version : problem getting patch 9.0.2
when i download the patch it takes 8 minutes or so and then says 'veryfying', after about a minute a box comes up saying 'unknown publisher'.
i have tried to download by rapidshare and mega upload both have the same issue.
Can anyone solve my problem?
You receive an error when trying to install the Patch - digital signature issue (Vista)
1. Create a shortcut on the desktop to cmd.exe (if you don’t know how to see guide below)
2. Right-click on the shortcut and select Run as administrator
3. When the command window opens, type or paste the following and press ENTER:
Bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks ON
4. Reboot and then try installing the driver.
Quick Guide to Creating a shortcut:
1. Right click on an empty space on the desktop to open the context menu
2. Select New
3. Select Shortcut with a left-click
4. In the location box type cmd /k Bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks ON 5. Select Next
6. Name your shortcut and push Finish
ive followed them steps and it said the thing had worked in the command window but when i downloaded the patch again the same message 'unknown publisher' pops up.
Is this a known issue with all vista users or just some? I havent downloaded patch yet and would hate for my game to be knackered!
does anybody know how to solve the problem??
When you download click save instead of run and then run the file manually :)
So after going through all of the above, do I need to do re-download or what do you mean by install the driver?
First... download it and click save instead of run. in the very unlikely case that doesn't solve the problem assume driver to mean patch.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.4 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.