Record?

The classification of own goals is all wrong a slight deflection of a shot is classed as an own goal.

Slightly off topic

I'm looking to sell Lampard and Joe Cole as I have Van Der Vaart, Balotelli and Martinez to fill their places. How much should I be looking to get for them.

Lampard is worth 19 Million

Cole is worth 15 Million

The classification of own goals is all wrong a slight deflection of a shot is classed as an own goal.

Slightly off topic

I'm looking to sell Lampard and Joe Cole as I have Van Der Vaart, Balotelli and Martinez to fill their places. How much should I be looking to get for them.

Lampard is worth 19 Million

Cole is worth 15 Million

couldn't you have just started your own thread rather than steal someone elses?

There's no point in clogging up the forum when there's thread here which is available to use. Especially as they're both playing as Chelsea. Although to be honest it should have really gone in the GPTG Forum.

There's no point in clogging up the forum when there's thread here which is available to use. Especially as they're both playing as Chelsea. Although to be honest it should have really gone in the GPTG Forum.

clogging up the forum? WTF? i'm sure SI realise how large this community is and have compensated enough space for them.

Hmm, I am kind of confused here. Is not the poster you are accusing of 'stealing' someone else's thread, the same poster who started this thread? :confused:

And to the OP, grats on your comeback!

clogging up the forum? WTF? i'm sure SI realise how large this community is and have compensated enough space for them.

There is no point scrolling through thread after thread looking for something when it could already be in a thread that has been up for some time.

Hii sorry to be a pain, but would someone be able to tel me were i get a differnet skin showed in the schelsea vs man city screenhot,

Cheers

Robbie

stealing the thread! only joking, don't start on me TomHAVFc or whatever you're called.

and this one definitely is not the OP

Nah, he's taken advantage of the City board and flogged Anelka to them!

Amusingly enough, that happened in my game at the end of the first season - Anelka back to City for circa £15m. City then went on to finish second in the league with Anelka top scorer, while Chelsea wre fourth :D

Archived