Ryan Babel requests £90 per week

I took a screen shot yeah. I'll upload my save too if i knew a decent site. I have since offered him again and he requested £73,000 unfortunately.

You have to upload your save to their FTP. A mod will post here telling how.

Same thing happened to me just now with Kolo Toure. Wanted £90 a week, so I offered him it, then he rejected. Go to offer him a contract again and it's back to normal now.

I think the same is also happening with under 18's who reach the age of 17. I get a message in news saying player x has signed a new contract, and then another message you can now offer player x a senior contract, so I do, and they are all asking for £90. Maybe this is to be expected though. But their player name is blank which could indicate a bug. I have to manually open their appearance fees and yearly wage rise and set them.

There is a problem with the contract type, is there a blank space instead of player when you offer him the contract? SI are looking into this, I think.

Once read here on the forum a bloke from SI or so telling that if you offer such a contract (without a specific role, player) the player will be removed from the database at some point since that particular player had no actual job.

There is a problem with the contract type, is there a blank space instead of player when you offer him the contract? SI are looking into this, I think.

I havent had this in FM2009 yet.....But I used to get it in FM2008 right after getting the 'array access out of bounds' error so perhaps the two incidents are related. I know its not really helpful to your problem but thought that it should be mentioned.

Archived