Some scouting questions!

1. Does giving a scout more than one assignment (English reserve + Spain) increase the time for completing each assignment? does it affect quality of results?

2. In my game i only have UK leagues turned on, and when i scout Spain i only get 10-15 players (of which only a couple are any good), while UK scouting results in hundreds of players. Is there anything i can do to get better results?

3.Finally, is there anyway to restrict scouts recommendation. I am tired of seeing emails say scout recommends xyz layer and then click view report and it has 1 star recommendation. Is there an option which forces the scout to only report 4star and higher recommendation?

Thanks

1. Does giving a scout more than one assignment (English reserve + Spain) increase the time for completing each assignment? does it affect quality of results?

2. In my game i only have UK leagues turned on, and when i scout Spain i only get 10-15 players (of which only a couple are any good), while UK scouting results in hundreds of players. Is there anything i can do to get better results?

3.Finally, is there anyway to restrict scouts recommendation. I am tired of seeing emails say scout recommends xyz layer and then click view report and it has 1 star recommendation. Is there an option which forces the scout to only report 4star and higher recommendation?

Thanks

1. It will increase the time taken and means he may miss some players, or come back with less well-rounded results as his time is split.

2. You can get better scouting results by hiring better scouts, and assigning them in different ways. You might want to set one scout to search Spain as a whole while sending out another to look at certain pre-selected players for example.

3. No, there currently is not.

Archived