How do I summon...

... press conferences about a player/game or transfer speculation etc?

The only time I enter a press conference is if the game starts one it self and asks me to attend.

Sorry if this is the wrong section!

Thanks to whom who helps! Very much appreciated.

You can't, at least in FM09.

I was always under the impression you could, no idea why though, I swear I read somewhere you could.

Ah well, I hope it's a new feature in 2010. Thank you!

You can't call press conferences yourself.

Same as above, thanks!

They said they are looking to introduce this in the future.

That's good! :)

if you want to say something good/bad about a player go tho that players page and choose player interaction.

If it's about a game or manager you just played or are about to play go to the teams squad page and choose manager interaction.

I hope I answered that alrite

Yeah I knew about that, It's just that I purchased a new player for 16M (I'm Middlesbrough) and he made his debut with a goal, an assist and a MOM performance. (7.53)

I wanted to praise him but nothing is in the interaction with the player function to praise him. I didn't even get a press conference about him/

Thanks for the reply!

To praise a performance dont you need to have 5 or 6 games already played, like recent form?

Yes, but I wanted to comment on his debut performance.

If I remember rightly something like this was in 2006 and 2007 were you could comment on the debut.

Something along those lines anyway.

So you should be! I was expecting something along the lines of Christ or Satan (or even Dracula as CP says), press conferences were always going to be a let down.

Not if the special one is involved!

Archived