going from 9.2 back to 9.1?

No honestly, I mean unplayable. I'm not the sort to moan for no reason, but I have encountered a bug in mine a couple of times where a team scores in say the 50th minute, and then the clock just speeds to the final whistle without me even kicking off again! My players all had above 90% condition at the end of the match, probably from just standing around for 40 minutes lol.

No honestly, I mean unplayable. I'm not the sort to moan for no reason, but I have encountered a bug in mine a couple of times where a team scores in say the 50th minute, and then the clock just speeds to the final whistle without me even kicking off again! My players all had above 90% condition at the end of the match, probably from just standing around for 40 minutes lol.

Did you report that bug in the bug forum?

Selecting the 9.1 database while the V9.2.0 patch installed will result in a game with the V9.1 database (so Paul Ince still at blackburn, ramos still at the spurs) but the actual game engine will run on the

V9.2.0 software.

Does this also apply if you are a Steam user? The new patch has made the game unplayable for me unfortuantely :(

I think you might be a little stuck there I'm afraid. Without stepping over a few legal lines on your way I don't think it's possible (unless you uninstall and manage to turn steam offline before it patches and never turn it online again.)

I was doing fine on the first patch injury wise over three season, hadn't seen what everybody was moaning about

2 games in new patch, fabregas, walcott, adebayor, de rossi, chellini all out at least two months

I now get the unplayablility stuff folk were saying

Archived