Have Arsenal been tonned down for 9.2?

If you need to be toned up, then what about Villa? Title challengers and it's looking more likely by the day that they will finish top 4 this season. Beat Arsenal on Boxing Day and Hull the game after and it should be assured.

Much as I like Villa and the way they play, they still have a tiny squad for the end of the table you're trying to compete at. They're the most likely of the current top five to have a run of poor results and I can't see them being in the top four at the end of the season. It shows just how well Martin O'Neill's done, though, that we're talking about Villa possibly making the Champions League only a couple of seasons or so after battling relegation.

Much as I like Villa and the way they play, they still have a tiny squad for the end of the table you're trying to compete at. They're the most likely of the current top five to have a run of poor results and I can't see them being in the top four at the end of the season. It shows just how well Martin O'Neill's done, though, that we're talking about Villa possibly making the Champions League only a couple of seasons or so after battling relegation.

To be honest I wasn't really being serious. Although some of the stats for some of the players need to be looked at for the update.

To be honest I wasn't really being serious. Although some of the stats for some of the players need to be looked at for the update.

I think you have a great chance this year to be honest. If you could bring in a few versatile players in January, you could do well. Villa need toning up in FM09 as they are poor on my game.

Archived