Classic 2D Stuttering; thought it was going to be fixed?

Well, even though I really enjoy the 3D camera angles, I really sometimes would like to watch it in 2D. I don't even have the option! The 2D classic camera angle stutters like crazy and is unwatchable; I thought it was to be fixed in the patch. The 3D views are much smoother than this. Is it something to do with my system or are others suffering the same?

fair enough. dont know why it would be stuttery. presumably your 3d is fine? which makes it even more stranger.

It has been an issue for a few people but I believe PaulC said it should be fixed in 9.2.0. Well I am using 2D Normal anyway but really would lke to use classic

I see your back posting now postal, haven't seen you for a while.

Not sure if the same issue but in 2D classic view I get previous player positions left on screen as the players move around. I end up with 22 players moving and maybe 10 still images where players were positioned.

Not the same issue but best posting (with a screenie) in the bugs forum.

CPU usage can be a problem with this game and can cause this effect in the 2D mode.

I know this for a fact because on my laptop the games runs near 100% usage and nothing will ever stop the jittery gameplay until the usage is brought down.

Thanks for the reply

If my CPU usage was too high, wouldn't affect all camera angles and not just 2D Classic?

Archived