y is the weather icon not showing in overview

• 2 months later...
This has been logged internally :)

It was "logged internally" (or so we were told) after they went away following 9.2. But apparently, no one cared enough to fix it. Probably the same people/person that made the widgits opaque and decided not to fix that, either...

so, in other word....

we can play fm2009 weather-effects free.

see you all next year in fm2010

Huh? Weather happens. You just don't have a fancy-dancy collection of pixels on your manager homepage telling you what the weather will be for your next match, because there wasn't enough time between 17/12 and 26/2 to put the fancy-dancy pixels back in.

Yes but there were plenty of other things that were fixed, which are infinitely more important.

I still don't think SI should limit themselves to 3 patches though. They need to continue patching untill all bugs are squished.

Well, you may not be able to see a big, flashy icon on the overview screen, but the weather is still printed in something called letters on the fixture screen. You could always go there and read it. Isn't it also printed in those letter thingies in the pre-match screens? This is all assuming you can read, which I'm sure we all can. :D

This ain't The Sun where the pictures are the best bits.

Well, you may not be able to see a big, flashy icon on the overview screen, but the weather is still printed in something called letters on the fixture screen. You could always go there and read it. Isn't it also printed in those letter thingies in the pre-match screens? This is all assuming you can read, which I'm sure we all can. :D

This ain't The Sun where the pictures are the best bits.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. But those things -- what did you call them? Letters? -- they hide. They don't want to be seen. I have to actually put in a modicum of effort to locate them, and then I have to engage some addled part of my brain to -- what's the practice called? Read? -- them. It's so much more comforting to let the fancy-dancy blob of pixels register with a quick glance while I'm at a screen I'm always at at some point during the week before a match.

Archived