PDA

View Full Version : International Player Interaction

rockie
22-12-2008, 11:15
I usually play as an International manager, and go into club management later on in the game. However, I would like to see the national manager be able to interact with players a lot more. Like on my game, an U21 player, that I thought of calling up, got sent off for the U21's.

So I thought the national manager could tell him to control his temperment if he would like to get into the full squad.

What are your thoughts?

Micado
22-12-2008, 11:18
So right. Also when you want to tell some player(s) to get more matches or move to other club if they want to be a part of the national side.

22-12-2008, 11:20
There was already a (very useless, imo) option in FM08 that allowed you to tell players you wanted them to be playing more first-team football, but for me I never got a response when I used it.

Micado
22-12-2008, 11:22
There was already a (very useless, imo) option in FM08 that allowed you to tell players you wanted them to be playing more first-team football, but for me I never got a response when I used it.
Really? Never noticed it, but then again I didn't do much of Nation managing in FM08, only clubs.

rockie
22-12-2008, 12:48
I like, as a national manager, to have an impact on a player changing clubs.

For example, if xxx if linked with a move to xxx, the national manager could either recommend the move to the player or not

rockie
07-01-2009, 19:01
Does anyone else think this a good or bad idea