Blackburn, should I go

So I downloaded the new patch this morning, installed it and decided to setup a new game playing in only England, with all the divisions.

I started the game and saw all the vacancies incuding Blackburn Rovers. I decided to be a good lad and ignore it and applied at Farsley. However, a few days later Blackburn contacted me and offered me the job. So I saved and closed the game.

Should I reject the job offer, build a rep with Blackburn or start from scratch with Farsley and try take them up the ranks immediately? I've never guided a team a from Blue Square to Champions League, and I've heard its a pretty rewarding thing to pull off.

Would certainly explain Blackburn offering you the job. I'll be honest, it's probably not as fun to play in the lower leagues and build up if you start as an ex-international. Watching your reputation grow is one facet of LLM.

i suppose thats also an idea, I'll start again as a guy with no experience, that should be pretty interesting!

Start as a Sunday League Footballer with a lower league club (like Farsley), its well worth it in the long run!

(though don't start unemployed as a Sunday League Footballer as theres a good chance that no-one will employ you)

Archived