Number of injured players after 9.2.0 patch

Number of injured players increased or not in your game after applying 9.2.0 patch?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Number of injured players increased or not in your game after applying 9.2.0 patch?

• Yes, the number of injuries increased
    • No, the number of injuries is same as before.

I got no first team injuries at beginning of November(had 2 total from start of the season) on 25 players, despite playing match every 3 days (playing in BSS).

Didn't have any issues with injuries in 9.1 either.But i use my own trainings and tactics.

Actually I'm asking about the number of injured players not the number of fouls per game.

Yes I answered. Injuries are the same as before. What I'm saying is the number of fouls per game hasn't changed for me, still the same 20+ fouls. This might be linked with injuries.

Yes I answered. Injuries are the same as before. What I'm saying is the number of fouls per game hasn't changed for me, still the same 20+ fouls. This might be linked with injuries.

Oh sorry. In my game, after applying the patch, although the number of fouls per game doesn't change, the number of injured players increased dramatically.

The workload intensity of my players' training schedules has always been set at the notch in between 'Heavy' and 'Very Heavy' and even then, I have not noticed any marked differences in the quantity of injuries (monthly average of 3-4 small knocks) in my team.

Definitely no increase experienced in my save game.

I suppose "No, the number of injuries is same as before" can also be interpreted as "No, I have not seen any changes to the number of injuries my team is getting. That number remains within reason, as it had been since 9.1.0."

That was my interpretation at least, and hence I voted, rather than simply ignoring this thread. :)

The majority of complaints on this issue with 9.2 concern not the number of injuries, but the length. Comparing data from the game to data on physioroom looks fine if you purely look at the number of injuries; but there seems, on FM, to be a high proportion of one month plus injuries.

Injuries more on 9.2 than in 9.1 but not as many as unpatched.

9.1 had lots of it spot on i think.

Playing 9.2 with 9.1 data (though Ince replaced by Allardyce and Keane gone) as extremely disappointed with the cack handed reduction in arsenal players stats rather than tweaking of Wengers management/players consistency which would have had a better effect i.e. when Arsenal get it right they could dominate but are horribly inconsistent and currently not really up for a scrap - i.e. change those but e.g. don't make Sagna or Clichy no more than average when they were in the team of the year last year.

I'm enjoying the game so much more now because I don't worry about players getting injured in every match anymore.

Now all we need is for the next patch to fix the silly length of injuries. A bruised rib would not keep someone out for two months, damn it!

I'm enjoying the game so much more now because I don't worry about players getting injured in every match anymore.

Now all we need is for the next patch to fix the silly length of injuries. A bruised rib would not keep someone out for two months, damn it!

I guess this post was not much about the number but about the lenght

I got a message saying my keeper Frey was out for a month. He was match fit in one week. I've noticed this a lot, the physios are either wonder-workers or can no longer accurately predict for how long a player will be out, lol.

Really? i didnt notice it. I'll be more focused

I cannot guarantee it happens in your game, I no longer believe we are all playing the same game lol.

I didnt notice cuz i use the filter to not show unavailiable players. So when they come back they pop up there and i do not notice if they were really out for 1 month or more like the physio said.

Archived