Board Not Allowing me to pay a new transfer what he wants per week?

I am having a problem, even though I am way under my weekly wage budget, of being able to pay new signings what they want per week. I am playing as Zenit and getting a huge signing that would be a much add. He won't sign with me, because my board will only let me pay him a tiny bit per week.

I can't see to get a way around it- I would move other players, adjust budget, transfer funds, and I still can't get them to allow it, even though its a much needed player and huge signing.

I am having a problem, even though I am way under my weekly wage budget, of being able to pay new signings what they want per week. I am playing as Zenit and getting a huge signing that would be a much add. He won't sign with me, because my board will only let me pay him a tiny bit per week.

I can't see to get a way around it- I would move other players, adjust budget, transfer funds, and I still can't get them to allow it, even though its a much needed player and huge signing.

is the player black as they don't allow black people in there team in reallife.

Set his squad status in your contract offer to the highest possible. That should raise how much you are allowed to offer.

If it's still not enough, your only option is to raise the wages of a few of your players who have the same squad status as what you are giving him. This will raise the average, and in turn how much the board lets you offer your new player. The board limits your wage offer so it is comparable to other players of the same squad status.

It's very common for boards to have a wage structure in place. Depending on how 'hands-on' the chairman is, he won't allow anyone to break it due to the precedent it might set. Other players might demand pay rises, subsequent transfer targets demand more and before you know it the wage bill has spiraled out of control.

Have you got many free transfers coming in for the next window. Contracts that have been agreed means the board will be wary of how much they let you give to any more players because as soon as its 1st July the wage budget may surge way over.

Archived