PDA

View Full Version : Mac digital download for snowed-in Portland, OR?

vinsnapper
22-12-2008, 00:27
Does anyone know anything? Amazon is out of WSM....can't get a boxed copy anywhere.

Sigh...Can't leave my house because of the snow. I would sure LOVE to have a Mac WSM download right about now...

Dirty_ACE
22-12-2008, 01:04
Have you tried downloading through Steam?

I'm in Portland, OR too by the way. Quite the winter wonderland we're having ;)

vinsnapper
22-12-2008, 01:22
steam only works for PC...i wish...

yes...crazy weather - good weather for some gol tv and world soccer manager if you ask me :-)

Dirty_ACE
22-12-2008, 01:54
yes...crazy weather - good weather for some gol tv and world soccer manager if you ask me :-)

Definitely, perfect weather to stay in. Sorry to hear you can't enjoy a session of WSM. Hopefully someone can help you, since the only thing I can think off is to buy FM09 and have it shipped from England, but that does defeat the purpose somewhat.

Amaroq
22-12-2008, 02:51
Unlucky. My wife is up in Portland area right now and also snowed in - it does sound like a perfect time for a game of FM!

Its certainly better than my mate's reason though .. he tore his tendon the other day, and is laid up on the couch for a couple weeks. So I came over to keep him company, and got him hooked. ;)

AmericanCustomers++;

Dirty_ACE
22-12-2008, 05:50
Unlucky. My wife is up in Portland area right now and also snowed in - it does sound like a perfect time for a game of FM!

Its certainly better than my mate's reason though .. he tore his tendon the other day, and is laid up on the couch for a couple weeks. So I came over to keep him company, and got him hooked. ;)

AmericanCustomers++;

You're spreading the FM gospel ;)

Amaroq
22-12-2008, 06:40
Amen, brother, Amen!