Most Stupid Thing Your Assistant Has Done/Advised?

Without a doubt the most stupid thing my Assistant has done was in my current game with Man City, in which about 15 games into the season I am due to play Man United in the league. They are top of the league and I am 2 points behind. Press conference is due, so I send the assistant manager as I normally do because I can't be bothered with them anymore.

I continue the game and find out that during the conference when asked who would win the league my Assistant has said Man Utd. Funnily enough my team didn't take too well to this...

Anyone with similar experiences?

Without a doubt the most stupid thing my Assistant has done was in my current game with Man City, in which about 15 games into the season I am due to play Man United in the league. They are top of the league and I am 2 points behind. Press conference is due, so I send the assistant manager as I normally do because I can't be bothered with them anymore.

I continue the game and find out that during the conference when asked who would win the league my Assistant has said Man Utd. Funnily enough my team didn't take too well to this...

Anyone with similar experiences?

This actually made me laugh out loud. Thanks!

My assman, despite being quite rubbish in terms of stats, has generally been quite good. There was a time when I, as Barrow, managed to beat Rotherham 2-0 in the first round proper of the FA Cup. I normally click "ask assistant", and work from there, but my Assman suggested I should say to them their performance was "not good enough". Despite having huge odds against them and not allowing a single shot from the opposition. Needless to say I changed the "team" talk to "delighted with their performance". :p

Got an offer of 12 million from Newcastle for Fabregas..

Just finished first season, Fabregas 55 games, 9 goals, Average rating of 7.51...Moral was Suberb and he is currently enjoying life at the moment

Ass Man (Pat Rice) suggests that Fabregas has no future at the club and we should offload him as soon as possible.

Needless to say Fabregas got a new contract and Pat Rice was offloaded as soon as possible.

Archived