Uncyclopedia

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Football_manager

i dont know if anybody here has seen this website but i came across it the other day at college and found some funny things on it and had an idea to look for FM delighted.png

my favourite bit is the commentary about the goal keeper

"Oh no! The keeper is an immigrant"

Also on the chelsea page i found this

8. Fat Frank Lumpalard

Fat Frank is most famous for winning Major League Eating's World Series a record six consective times. Having reached the pinnacle of professional eating, Frank embarked on his footballing career, and today is most famous for shooting on average over 200 times per match. Some have compared his shooting tactic to that of the US Army - eventually one of them has to hit a large Arab nation. Fat Frank currently holds the Chel$ki recored for most number of deflections leading to a goal, with 36 (34 of those being off his own arse).

He came through the youth system at West Ham, however, upon realising that he wasn't actually going to be paid in ham in the first team, he sought a transfer to Chel$ki.

i dont know if anybody here has seen this website but i came across it the other day at college and found some funny things on it and had an idea to look for FM delighted.png

8. Fat Frank Lumpalard

Fat Frank is most famous for winning Major League Eating's World Series a record six consective times. Having reached the pinnacle of professional eating, Frank embarked on his footballing career, and today is most famous for shooting on average over 200 times per match. Some have compared his shooting tactic to that of the US Army - eventually one of them has to hit a large Arab nation. Fat Frank currently holds the Chel$ki recored for most number of deflections leading to a goal, with 36 (34 of those being off his own arse).

He came through the youth system at West Ham, however, upon realising that he wasn't actually going to be paid in ham in the first team, he sought a transfer to Chel$ki.

Uncyclopedia is excellent. Some of the pages can be absolute rubbish though, especially the football related ones. It all depends on whether the person who wrote them has a sense of humour or not.

Basically, it's intended as a light-hearted parody of Wikipedia. Some of their best articles are here, here, and here.

I've made a couple of pages on there. :D

One was about a troll on GameFAQs' Soccer board (thankfully I've left that poor site) and another was about Darijo Srna, but was to do with the same troll (the troll insulted the articles because they "weren't accurate" and were "lies". These were articles about time-travelling clones. >_>).

They were well received. :D

8. Fat Frank Lumpalard

That sounds like it was written by a ten year old with the intelligence of a badly disabled camel. Either that or a ten year old West Ham fan.

Archived