Huntelaar

kkas

Can anyone tell me why in 2011 when Huntelaar should be in his prime he has been put into the reserves of ac milan. This would not happen realistically especiialy seen as though they only have two proper strikers in there first team (Paloschi and gignac) who are good but not as good as huntelaar.

Its not as if he just flopped as he hasnt even started since moving for 14mil. The only injury he has had is 2 week hamstring pull.

Can anyone tell me why in 2011 when Huntelaar should be in his prime he has been put into the reserves of ac milan. This would not happen realistically especiialy seen as though they only have two proper strikers in there first team (Paloschi and gignac) who are good but not as good as huntelaar.

Its not as if he just flopped as he hasnt even started since moving for 14mil. The only injury he has had is 2 week hamstring pull.

Just move him back into the senior squad.

how do you know this is unrealistic? Can you see into the future?

Milan obviously have or the manager feels he has better options

Archived