Is there anywhere I can find this game for $30?

What do you mean one copy lets u install it on five PC's. Dont you need the CD to actually play the game everytime u load it up?

I need two because I want to give one as a christmas present and one for me

You can have mine. its crap.

Free to good home:

unloved copy of FM09; dislikes everybody especially people; good as furniture (i.e. mug coaster); has had its patches from the vets but its still a bad tempered little buggar; would make somebody a great pet (sarc.) :D :D :D

I know amazon did, but there sold out. I want to get two copies and dont wanna spend 120. So is there anywhere i can find this game for 30? CD copy

If your willing to spend 60 for two copies, just buy one for 60, you wont gain anything extra by having 2 copies, only 5 more activations which to me is pretty useless unless you have a bunch of computers.

Yes, as said above, with a single copy you can install it on up to 5 PCs and, after that, you don't need the DVD anymore. But, when registering, use Uniloc (via Internet), seems the Steam activation only allows the registration of a single PC.

I got my (boxed) copy from my local online Game shop (www.game.pt). Just 22 Euros including postage. A bargain, compared with other prices I see around. See if you also have a Game shop in your country. By the way, I think this price is only valid if you buy online.

I have the Steam version installed on 3 different PCs.

I've only used Uniloc, so I don't have firsthand experience but that's what I read someone say. If it has worked for you, it just shows that we cannot believe everything we read on these topics. ;)

Archived