• SI Staff

I play both games personally and enjoy them both.

I'm somewhat biased towards the PSP game obviously because I work upon it, but also because the PSP game is perfect for when I'm travelling (there isn't enough room to lug a laptop all the time - especially on a bus/plane).

I have played every PC version for the last 15 years. This year I have waved the white flag to the PC version. This has nothing to do with any problems they have experienced. I need a game I can easily pick up and play and the PC version is just too in depth for me. I have two young children who take up most of my spare time.

I was a little nervous about "downgrading" to the PSP version but so far (2 weeks) I have been impressed. Pretty much everything that I enjoyed about the PC version is there. I just want something I can pick up and play without having to worry about team talks, press conferences and complex tactics. The depth to the game is still there even if there are a few little things that annoy me. The only things are the lack of depth in the squads which is to be expected on such a small system.

I hope that is of use

Archived