Saved game cannot be loaded

Okay, I'm getting pretty tired with this.

This happened to me some while back (I couldn't load my file). But on that file I had only just finished playing my pre season friendlies on the first season so it didn't particullarly bother me then.

Now I am well into the seventh season and it has done it again. I'm really tired of starting again and so do any of you know if there is a way of loading my file again?

this happend to me alot in 08 but so far i have been lucky *touch wood* all i can ask is did you shut your computer down during the saveing of the game or shut down the computer incorrectly at all ?

It happened to me alot in 08 aswell. And I have never shut down the computer or done anything with the program whilst it was saving.

yes same here but sometimes when i shut down my laptop my holding down the button and not doing the shut doiwn procedere even when the game had sved a good 20 mins ago next time i loaded up the game wud be corrupt

there was a fix for 07 a save game fixer but dunno if it worked and dont think there was one for 08 so not sure bout 09

yes same here but sometimes when i shut down my laptop my holding down the button and not doing the shut doiwn procedere even when the game had sved a good 20 mins ago next time i loaded up the game wud be corrupt

there was a fix for 07 a save game fixer but dunno if it worked and dont think there was one for 08 so not sure bout 09

I hold the button down to shut it off because whenever i try to do it the proper way it turns itself back on again. I don't get how that could corrupt a file anyway. But if you or any others reading find an 09 save fixer, can you message me please.

Try checking your hard drive for errors and fix as required. You should also make sure that your anti virus ignores any folders that fm uses. I forgot to do this once and it caused all sorts of problems. You should also turn on the rolling autosave that way you'll at least have a previous version of your save to use should things go wrong.

Archived