PDA

View Full Version : Saved game cannot be loaded

pasho5000
21-12-2008, 22:08
Okay, I'm getting pretty tired with this.
This happened to me some while back (I couldn't load my file). But on that file I had only just finished playing my pre season friendlies on the first season so it didn't particullarly bother me then.
Now I am well into the seventh season and it has done it again. I'm really tired of starting again and so do any of you know if there is a way of loading my file again?

joshmay07
21-12-2008, 22:17
this happend to me alot in 08 but so far i have been lucky *touch wood* all i can ask is did you shut your computer down during the saveing of the game or shut down the computer incorrectly at all ?

pasho5000
21-12-2008, 22:21
this happend to me alot in 08 but so far i have been lucky *touch wood* all i can ask is did you shut your computer down during the saveing of the game or shut down the computer incorrectly at all ?

It happened to me alot in 08 aswell. And I have never shut down the computer or done anything with the program whilst it was saving.

joshmay07
21-12-2008, 22:26
yes same here but sometimes when i shut down my laptop my holding down the button and not doing the shut doiwn procedere even when the game had sved a good 20 mins ago next time i loaded up the game wud be corrupt

there was a fix for 07 a save game fixer but dunno if it worked and dont think there was one for 08 so not sure bout 09

pasho5000
21-12-2008, 22:31
yes same here but sometimes when i shut down my laptop my holding down the button and not doing the shut doiwn procedere even when the game had sved a good 20 mins ago next time i loaded up the game wud be corrupt

there was a fix for 07 a save game fixer but dunno if it worked and dont think there was one for 08 so not sure bout 09

I hold the button down to shut it off because whenever i try to do it the proper way it turns itself back on again. I don't get how that could corrupt a file anyway. But if you or any others reading find an 09 save fixer, can you message me please.

joshmay07
21-12-2008, 22:35
im sorry to say anyhow but the file seems dead i always have rolling auto save on every month on 3 differnt files is always a good idea lads

trekman
21-12-2008, 23:39
Try checking your hard drive for errors and fix as required. You should also make sure that your anti virus ignores any folders that fm uses. I forgot to do this once and it caused all sorts of problems. You should also turn on the rolling autosave that way you'll at least have a previous version of your save to use should things go wrong.