Hull 18 - 0 arsenal

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a start would be to save the reply and upload it for everyone to see, or the best way is to upload the saved game as will let people look more indepth at possible cheating and if there was none then they got no comeback as you provided the best possible proof available

so the brazilian league has invented some sort of time capsule on football manager 09 what lets you go either 1 year back or 1 year forward? slick :cool:

selecting the brazillian league allows you to go back yeah, no league games though hence why a friendly in december

yet that means that hull are in brazil if you go back in the brazilian league. i know there is a brazilain or agentinian side called arsenal. ;)

Nah, you can select the starting time of any of the active leagues you have chosen, regardless of which one you choose to manage in. If you choose the Brazilian and English leagues as active, and manage as an English team, you can choose to start in January, if you like. Obviously half a season will have been played already, but hey.

so let me get this straight. you chose the brazilian and english leagues as active, that allowed you to go to december 07 where half a season has been played in the 07/08 season. shouldnt hull be in the championship then? and why if you chose the brazilian legaue would you be able to go back?

so let me get this straight. you chose the brazilian and english leagues as active, that allowed you to go to december 07 where half a season has been played in the 07/08 season. shouldnt hull be in the championship then? and why if you chose the brazilian legaue would you be able to go back?

take 1 minute and try it yourself,

I still want a screenshot. If there is none, a blatant cheater.

an empty screenshot?

The match is a friendly, not a league match. And Brazilian league starts in January, so it gives you a choice of starting January of LAST season or January of THIS season, so you can see which you prefer.

*Managed in Brazil in FM08*

Archived