moving games on the final week of the season...

apologies if this has been mentioned before, i had a quick scan but didn't find anything...

is is accurate to have 1 or 2 teams play their final game of the premiership season 3 days after the rest if they qualify for the champions leage final....this seems ridiculous and totally unbalanced, and because of the strenght of the big english teams it is happening every season in my games.

at the very least any other teams who are competing for a final league position against those teams involved in the delayed games should be moved as well.

Realistically though I would think that there is no way the premier league would allow their final round of games to be affected and that the champions leage final would be on the saturday after the league finishes, if it is to be moved from wednesday.

can anyone confirm that this a (significant!) error in the game and if so if is fixed in latest or next patch?

i would say that if u were trying to win the league and looking forward to a last day of the season cliffhanger only to find chelsea winning the league on the following tuesday knowing that they only needed a draw because of your result on the sat it would feel fairly significant!

Archived